News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Introducing. . . Seven!

Started by Seven, Feb 27, 2014, 12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

Hi there! I'm new to the forum but not new to this world! Bear with me as I learn to navigate my way around here!

xoxo

Master Steve

Welcome glad you are here.

Shoes off please. 

Seven

Hehe, cute. Thank you!

Quote from: Master Steve on Feb 27, 2014, 02:26 AM
Welcome glad you are here.

Shoes off please.

Victoria

I do have to say that Seven has a wonderful personality. She is also extremely intelligent! And a VER VERY sexy dancer

Master Steve

For me the mind is the most important.  Someone capable of having a stimulating discussion.  That and feet of course

Offleash

I like this thread too.  Nice to see Seven back in the house.

Leash

Jagged

Glad   2   C   that  U  R    back in the houses   again,   Seven.    Especially  @  the  Mustang.
  We met  a long time ago briefly. ((  in another lifetime  somewhere else  (( not  2  B  Mention ))

Horrray    4    Seven  !

Just Tom

i think i am in love, after only a little conversation time with this gem......i just hope she's there when i visit next ime
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Offleash

Quote from: Jagged on Mar 01, 2014, 10:41 PM
Glad   2   C   that  U  R    back in the houses   again,   Seven.    Especially  @  the  Mustang.
  We met  a long time ago briefly. ((  in another lifetime  somewhere else  (( not  2  B  Mention ))

Horrray    4    Seven  !

All this time gone by Jagged and it seems we are still chasin' the same hottie at the same time...

Least I know you still got good taste  ;D ;D ;D

Leash

caveman

Quote from: Seven on Feb 27, 2014, 12:18 AM
Hi there! I'm new to the forum but not new to this world! Bear with me as I learn to navigate my way around here!

xoxo
The only thing you ladies need to know is to be able to post a message!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D We love Hearing from you Ladies!!!! ;) ;) Everything else is em material.  Bring your sexy self to the key board & start typing away! ;) One more thing Welcome To the Forum! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cobia

Seven is a very sexy Lady that can do just about anything on a pole. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Silverado

Dance pole, or ...........?

Cobia

Quote from: Silverado on Mar 02, 2014, 02:37 PM
Dance pole, or ...........?

:D.......Yeah I was talking about the dance pole but I bet the same is true on the other too.  She is really sexy !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Seven

Wow! I'm so flattered guys!

xoxo

Here's a little eye candy for you <3

Jaylynn

Yes guys looking forward to having a party or two with seven she's incredible and she's a good teacher learning some extra stuff on the poll....thanks Seven