Telling others about the dangers of illegal prostitution.

Started by Master Steve, Mar 01, 2014, 01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Steve

I was with some fellow truck drivers and one of them asked if I was on TV.  (I recently was on MTV)  Then another person asked if it was true I was partying down in Vegas.  I told them no, I assumed they meant prostitutes so I told them no I was at the Mustang near Reno. 

Well the first question was how much it costs.  I told them how much I spent, which I do admit is on the low end as most of my money is going to support my brother at this time.  I am sure the ladies would appreciate more.  Well needless to say the truck drivers had a reaction that they could get a bj for 20 bucks.  I simply told them that a 20 dollar bj is NEVER a good idea.  Your willie will turn green. 

I told them that first off the reason the prices are higher is the quality of the ladies is higher.  These ain't no crack heads who charge extra if they take their teeth out.  So guys like me get to enjoy being around beautiful ladies so long as they agree to be with me and we can agree on the price. 

Second, there is no risk of getting robbed or ripped off where the lady takes the money and runs. 

Third you get a nice clean bed and not have to worry about someone else's nut stain on the pillow.  Fresh sheets and towels are always used.  Not only are the ladies tested but the clients are inspected for visible signs of stds as well.  The risk of catching a disease is greatly reduced.

There were about 6 of us talking and I did manage to convince one guy to check out legal brothels.  Fun fact in many states if you get busted 3 times it counts as a felony.  That can really screw up someone's job prospects. 

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65098

I also told the guys to check out the website and see all the pretty ladies that they can chose from.