News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Brothel Birthday!

Started by Montana, Mar 07, 2014, 04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana

Today is my brothel birthday! One year ago today I became a working girl. Am I still considered a brothel baby? I am so happy to be celebrating here at the Mustang. I plan on having LOTS of fun this weekend with the ladies and our guests!!!

xoxo
Montana
:)

KC

Congratulations Montana... I am returning to the ranch next weekend. I will help you celebrate next weekend. I will at the ranch on March 14, 15 and 16. I really hope I get to meet you. I will coming in to the house on Friday the 14th sometime between 9:00 to 10:00 PM. I will be wearing a black leather jacket. Your new photos with Victoria and Dixie are really awesome. You are one HOT...SEXY...LADY!!!

KC

Seven

Quote from: Montana on Mar 07, 2014, 04:13 AM
Today is my brothel birthday! One year ago today I became a working girl. Am I still considered a brothel baby? I am so happy to be celebrating here at the Mustang. I plan on having LOTS of fun this weekend with the ladies and our guests!!!

xoxo
Montana
:)

Congratulations! Woot woot!
The Mustang is so lucky to have you.

Phoenix

hey sence I turned you on to your new "kink" with the belt I will have to bend you over "bad girl" when I return :o  :D  HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY  :)  :-*

Jagged

Congrats   Montana.   That causes  4   a  celebration

Madam Tara

Montana! i am so happy to have you!! you have blossomed so much sense we 1st meat!! see ya in a few days doll
xoxox Manager Tara 8)
Madam Tara XO

Maya

Birthday Spankings coming your way :-) 

CONGRATZ!!!

Phoenix

Yes hope you had a very happy bday