News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Question

Started by caveman, Mar 16, 2014, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I'm sure I probabbly asked this before but I'll ask again. Is there a minum time you have to spend with a Lady? 5,10,15,or 30 minutes!!!

johann

That probably depends on the lady.  I've had one case where she seemed almost put out when I tried to negotiate for fourty-five minutes.  Meanwhile every other lady that I've asked for a party of that length has been cool with it.

That said, is five or ten minutes really enough time to properly enjoy a lady's company?
     J.

caveman

That said, is five or ten minutes really enough time to properly enjoy a lady's company?
     J.
[/quote] No but I would be really really be Happy To hold Phoenix for 5 minutes right now!!To hold Victoria, Amiras, Jaylnny, Coco, & many others. When I say that I'm saying dressed. That wasn't why I was asking that though. I was asking because of a fanacy. That is the advantage of the website over phone or just writing. You can ask with out getting tongue tied. The ladies can laugh at you & no ones feelings get hurt which if they do laugh that's fine. I want them to be happy & enjoy things.

Phoenix

Awh huggy squeezes to you,caveman

Ayana

Absolutely Not ok with five or ten minutes!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: johann on Mar 16, 2014, 08:15 PM
That probably depends on the lady.  I've had one case where she seemed almost put out when I tried to negotiate for fourty-five minutes.  Meanwhile every other lady that I've asked for a party of that length has been cool with it.

J.
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

You got jokes caveman and you know better than that some guys Can find wut they want very in an instant yet for the most part 5 to 10 min is a very short time for even us to get to enjoy know you let alone show you the types of experiences I know you are interested in on any of your inquisitive levels