News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hey Guys, Why are there only three of us?

Started by Just Tom, Mar 23, 2014, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

by my calculations there are only about three guys that are trying to interact with the Ladies here anymore...the Ladies have stepped up and joined the forum, but they can only do so much to make a conversation, so where's the inquiries and conversation starters form our side?

(please keep it in bounds though, this is a family friendly forum after all)
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 23, 2014, 11:50 PM
by my calculations there are only about three guys that are trying to interact with the Ladies here anymore...the Ladies have stepped up and joined the forum, but they can only do so much to make a conversation, so where's the inquiries and conversation starters form our side?

(please keep it in bounds though, this is a family friendly forum after all)

Friendly......I know I would like to get friendly with a few Ladies.  A couple of things come to mind right off....
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

I'm here. Does that make it 4?

I'm just waiting for Alexia to return.

I was in Reno area last weekend enjoying the snow. I screwed up and missed out on seeing Natasha. Whew!! Had I known Natasha was there, I would've stopped by.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Mar 24, 2014, 12:18 AM
I'm here. Does that make it 4?

I'm just waiting for Alexia to return.

I was in Reno area last weekend enjoying the snow. I screwed up and missed out on seeing Natasha. Whew!! Had I known Natasha was there, I would've stopped by.

Duck you are soooo lucky....wish I could get back out there.  Tell everyone hi for me.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Wildfire

Make it 5 .
I will be there in May to interact in person.

Gus

I'm here, just lurking, mostly.  But I have been PM-ing with several of the ladies, and plan to visit in mid-April.

Tom, I'm sorry i had to miss your birthday, but I have a serious cashflow problem this month, thanks to the IRS (Long may it wave!).

As long as I am on-line, this is a special shout out to Andy: I'm so glad you are back at the MR!  And thanks again to Rachel for the hot pictures.

Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Duck11

You got it Cobia,
I'll probably be out there April 19. I'll be sure to tell all your friends "hi" from Cobia.
Hey, I'm willing to give them some hugs from you if you want.   ;D
I'm sure they're missing you big time.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

johann

Like a few other guys here, I tend to lurk a fair bit.  Although I have been exchanging P.M.s, especially with my upcoming trip to the M.R.

Just not a major poster. :(
     J.

Andy

Thank you Gus I am happy to be back as well and am anxiously awaiting your visit :-)

Just Tom

don't feel bad Gus, I missed my birthday too...my next window of opportunity should be Easter Weekend, I haven't gotten to watch the Easter egg scramble in a few years now...

(I haven't heard from the IRS yet though)
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Redwood

I will probably drop by sometime this week.

Cobia

Quote from: Redwood on Mar 24, 2014, 08:44 PM
I will probably drop by sometime this week.

Dang Redwood....that's not fair you getting to go back this soon. :D

Rachel

Quote from: Gus on Mar 24, 2014, 03:24 AM
I'm here, just lurking, mostly.  But I have been PM-ing with several of the ladies, and plan to visit in mid-April.

Tom, I'm sorry i had to miss your birthday, but I have a serious cashflow problem this month, thanks to the IRS (Long may it wave!).

As long as I am on-line, this is a special shout out to Andy: I'm so glad you are back at the MR!  And thanks again to Rachel for the hot pictures.

Gus

Hi Gus,
I just came across this post, and wanted to say that you are so welcome!  I will be having some updated photos taken soon, so hang tight!  I may post some more older ones on the forum, though...
xx Rachel xx

Gus

Super!  I look forward to the new  (or older) pics.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."