***Why I wanna Ayana and why you should Ayana, too!***

Started by pearl pleaser, Apr 02, 2014, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pearl pleaser

Simply put, AYANA is amazing, astounding, alluring, attractive, affectionate, astonishing, appealing, awesome, amorous, animalistic (when one desires it), ardent...and I haven't even gotten to the rest of the alphabet yet!

Among the reasons....

Those lips....those eyes....

Beautifully plump lips that are soft and sensuous to kiss, and be felt kissing, various parts of your anatomy...it's like she plants liquid lightning on each of your cells and leaves them sparking and tingling...

Those beautiful greyish-brown eyes you can lose yourself in....

Those curves....those thighs...

A voluptuous 34 DD measurement offers you more than a handful and a mouthful, plus a beautiful hourglass figure that highlights a shapely, divine ass and legs that go on for miles....and as for those thighs....let's just say that once you're between them...orally or otherwise...ooh la la!  ;)

That mind...those sighs....

Ayana is not only beautiful on the outside, but her heart-of-gold personality and articulate and comprehensive intelligence just adds to her already spectacular dynamic....she can converse about anything or just hang with you in silence and make you feel extremely comfortable...like in an adorably sexy friend-with-benefits kind of way...

And those sighs...pleasuring Ayana and hearing her react to your affectionate administrations is some of the sweetest music you'll ever hear....

Aside from her sincere warmth, she's happy to explore whatever you have in mind, and has the advanced skills of a courtesan to not only leave you satisfied every time, but is so attuned to your needs that you'll be flustered and crave more the moment you walk out her door.

While others attempt to raise the bar, Ayana continually sets the standard....and those are just a FEW of the reasons you should try this drop-dead gorgeous chocolate Latino latte...she will quench your thirst in ways you thought were unimaginable....

Fantasy in the flesh, Ayana...the one...the only....exclusively at the Mustang!

RIGHT NOW, as a matter of fact! ;)

ChicagoBob

She has been on my to-do list for a long time.  Maybe 2014 is the time, and I'll complete the next letter.  :)   

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 02, 2014, 09:18 PM
Quote from: ChicagoBob on Apr 02, 2014, 08:46 PM
She has been on my to-do list for a long time.  Maybe 2014 is the time, and I'll complete the next letter.  :)   

You'll never forget her......

To be real honest, I've never forgotten any of the ladies that I've partied with.   My only complaint is the best ones often leave to go on to different things.  I guess I can't blame them though.    :'(

Ayana

Thank you Pearl Pleaser and Cobia ya'll are making me Blush I my naughty bits xo xo xo -lol ;). I look forward to meeting you Chicago bob. Feel free to send me a private message with any questions you may have...
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!