News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Lovely Latina with a Booty

Started by Amarrie, Apr 18, 2014, 08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarrie

Hello everybody I'm Amarrie. I'm new to the Mustang Ranch and excited to be here and make new friends. I am little 5'1 brunette with a booty. I'm Latina and all natural. Hablo espanol. ;) Come see me dance, even better get a lap dance. We are having our annual Easter hunt, looking forward to it. Tara will be playing Easter bunny. See u soon and wish everyone a great Easter. Hug

Cobia

Quote from: Amarrie on Apr 18, 2014, 08:45 PM
Hello everybody I'm Amarrie. I'm new to the Mustang Ranch and excited to be here and make new friends. I am little 5'1 brunette with a booty. I'm Latina and all natural. Hablo espanol. ;) Come see me dance, even better get a lap dance. We are having our annual Easter hunt, looking forward to it. Tara will be playing Easter bunny. See u soon and wish everyone a great Easter. Hug

Ahhhhh......5' 1 and brunette and Latina.....now that's my kind of Lady.  Wish I could get out there.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jagged

MMMMmmmmmm.    Sound sweet   &  sexy. 

Just from her descriptin.     She  has a good figure .    ""ay, chihuahua""

We L cum   Amarrie    2   the  Mustang

&   2   the  board

KC

Hi Amarrie... Welcome to the ranch. I am very much attracted to short Latinas. I visit the ranch quite often. I was just there last month. I am returning again next weekend for the baseball party on 4/26. I hope I get to meet you and Morgan while I am there. Have a great Easter's weekend...

Amarrie

Aww thank u guys for the warm welcome. I'm having a blast. Everyone is so nice at the Ranch. Look forward to giving u all a lap dance. Cum see my booty shake on stage. Happy Easter. Xoxo. Meow Hugs

Seven

I love watching this little spunky thing dance! She knows how to shake her boooooooty!

Alexia

Such a beautiful, fun girl. Come visit this sexy Latina.

Amarrie

Aww thanks Alexia and Seven, . You both are very hot too. Come see me before I leave the mustang! Last day is Sat., April 26th. Sat we will be having our Home Run Party. Party starts at 7p.m. See u all then.  ::) oh yeah and Booooooooooing! Lol

Just Tom

Quote from: Seven on Apr 20, 2014, 08:12 PM
I love watching this little spunky thing dance! She knows how to shake her boooooooty!

oh man,  can she dance, and make that booty move... i can attest to that too..and such a cute little sweetheart too
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Amarrie

;D Aww Tom thanks. And thank you for the Easter treats u too kind.Eating one now lol.

Smokindownthehwy

Hi Amarii,

You sound beautiful and I hope you'll be able to post some photos on the website soone.

Smokin'
I believe in the Right to Bear Arms which includes bearing my"short" arm.

Silverado

Nice to see that you are on this board Amarie. We may need to chat, particularly with the nice recommendations you have received.

Amarrie

Muah thanks. Cum see me my pumpkin self , I'm still in day shift 9.am to 9p.m. I'm available later with advance notice. ;).  Cum get ya lap dance or even then sum of lol (_)_). . Reverse, doggy, and boooooinggggg! Meow xoxo. Leaving Sat night.

KC

I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend at the baseball party... I am definitely attracted to short, Latino ladies that like to have fun in the Italian suite... I would need a lot more than a lap dance though... :)

KC

Amarrie

I'm looking forward to meeting you KC. This sex kitten is in heat. Who is ready to make me purrrrr? Wink.