News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

18th Annual CWMC Extravaganza

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Apr 19, 2014, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

starting to look like it will be a full house!
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Goldie

I'll be at the Mustang Ranch events looking for ladies who actually like to party with ladies  :) :)

Phoenix

Oh yes  like 30 girls it's funny to look across the entire bar and not no all the names of all the girls so when you see someone you've worked with for awhile; you're like oh yeah, hey girl I know you and we both laugh and the fun begins wheeeee!!! So here's a suggestion let all get together and make this the most climatic summer yet :o ;) :) because one way or all the other ways we are all wanting to get to know each other  :-*. Wut better way than having different girls party with me/us for different reasons that way I can say I have had orgasimc experiences on all levels on both sides of the fence...know wut I mean :)

Just Tom

So who is going to be working that week?  inquiring minds want to know....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

Jennifer should have the line-up posted ;)

shooter

Well we are only 24 days out now.   Sorry Cobia I just had to do it.

Made my reservation back on April 18th.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Cobia

Quote from: shooter on Jun 23, 2014, 08:54 PM
Well we are only 24 days out now.   Sorry Cobia I just had to do it.

Made my reservation back on April 18th.

I know...the devil made you do it. :)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

shooter

Been looking at the ladies pictures and making plans.  Since we are 3 weeks from the parties I am trying to narrow down potential party girls. The list based on if they are there or not is as follows.  Phoenix is going to get one for sure. Victoria can get a repeat out of me.  Carrera and I never can make a connection, but I am willing to try again.  Others I have to meet and greet with first. Andy and those eyes, Kendra and that black dress  and red shoes looks good. Montana is interesting to me. Cherry is cuter than a puppy. Stevie Ray has a great reputation.  Of course I may go totally off track when I walk in the door.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

KC

You have some good choices on your lady list. I wish we knew which of the ladies would be available that week. I plan to be at the ranch and in Reno for the CWMS festivities on July 17, 18 and 19. Based on availability I hope to spend some quality time with Montana, Andy, Dixie, Tiana and Shayne... Of course all of that may change based on availability and schedules...

KC

Hiking Guy

I'm hoping to party with Donatella again, probably once each day or night. Cherry's pics also caught my eye. I'm staying at the Mustang Lodge during CWMC so visiting the Mustang ladies will be very convenient.

The Hiking Guy

JJack

I made my reservation earlier this week to stay at the lodge for CWMC #18!  I look forward to meeting new mongers and having some fun with the beautiful Mustang ladies!

firefighter

I hope to see everyone at the CWMC-18 Banquet.

Phoenix

I hope to set a personal record this year to see how many cwmc folks I can enjoy this year and as for the ladies im your girl I luv to enjoy a womans touch and the way woman enjoys my touch :o  :) so for those who are interrested in experiencing my sexual adventures and making an appointment with me please do so that way things can go smoothly and remember get me while the getting's good  ;) and you are all here long enough to enjoy all the ladies for that matter ( I should be at the ranch from July 10th-July20/21st) God help me  :)

CookieMonster

I'm wondering about the hotel amenities for the mongers that will be staying... Will it include a "tuck in, good night kiss, and sexy-bedtime-story" from the ladies?   8)   ;D

Phoenix

;D good one cookie monster ( but from wut I have been told we are NOT legally allowed in your private rooms  :( and there is still abit of confusion when it comes to the use of the theemed rooms at the mustang  ???