Morgan   9A-9P
Natasha   4P-9P
Nicole   9P-9A
Nina     9P-9A
Shayne   10P-8A
Tiana     3P-12A
Victoria   7A-6P

First Timer

I'm waiting for her to respond to all my requests for another awesome rendezvous.

Nicole

Hey come down guys and have some fun and check out the sexy dress I'm wearing that pops out my 34dd's I'm 5"9 and im new to the mustang so come down guys I would love to take care of you in a sexual way.

Shayne

Hey First Timer,
This is Natascha, I'm here. I would love to have some fun again.....;-)
Call the office and ask for me 775-343-1224
Xoxo Shayne:)

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Hi First Timer

You and your wife should call the office at 1-800-727-8638 and schedule another party of a lifetime with Natasha.

You can also book Natasha thru the website. Click on her picture and go to the booking section, fill out the information

and Natasha will be ready and waiting for you and your wife. You should probably book rather soon, I know she has

several appointments. I'm not sure how long it's been since you've partied with Natasha, but this beautiful lady has

really been taking care of her self and looks better than ever. Natasha's one sexxxxxy lady!

We're looking forward to your visit. See you soon!   

johann

Quote from: Nicole on Apr 25, 2014, 04:49 AM
Hey come down guys and have some fun and check out the sexy dress I'm wearing that pops out my 34dd's I'm 5"9 and im new to the mustang so come down guys I would love to take care of you in a sexual way.

Heya Nicole, great to see you here.  I just looked for pictures of you, and couldn't find anything.  Are you planning to get some taken and have Jennifer post them here?

J.

ChicagoBob

Hey Guys,  Morgan finally has her pictures up.  WOW!   I'm in for that :P

Nicole

Phoenix

Just a suggestion first timer ( now I know 2 ladies might sound overwhelming at first ) open minded couples should definitely try 2 ladies that way everybody gets the same amount of attention if not more and then you can always switch like sexual twister ;)

First Timer

Outstanding suggestion. We really like to take care of our host and make sure she gets as much pleasure as we do :P