News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

!!!...ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TO VOTE...!!!

Started by Cobia, Apr 28, 2014, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

The Mustang is up for  " Brothel of the Year "  award and Carrerra is up for C O Y so everyone please vote .  There is only 3 more days left to vote.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 28, 2014, 01:06 PM
The Mustang is up for  " Brothel of the Year "  award and Carrerra is up for C O Y so everyone please vote .  There is only 3 more days left to vote.

Vote for Carrerra  ;D

Ayana

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

SuitcaseLXIX

I am at a loss trying to understand what post #4 has to do with the topic of this thread...

But, that is not the reason I am writing this... I am new around here, so I went to the "Ladies" section of this website to see who Carrerra is, and she is nowhere to be found in there. Can someone give me some way I can find information and/or pics of Carrerra? Thanks in advance
After all was said and done, a lot more got said than done

Of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most

I am disciple of ancient Chinese philosopher Confused-us

Those who don't have patience soon become patients

Ironman

SuitcaseXIX

3 Things:

1. you are correct reply number 4 has nothing to do with the topic.🤣

Either that post was placed on the wrong topic by mistake, or the forum has been spammed already.

2. Notice this topic was originally started almost 10 years ago in 2014.🤣🤣

3. Carrerra  was a lovely young lady that was very popular with the internet forum guys, and a COY winner.  She held a little bit of legend status for her well er um body of work. At both Mustang, and at least one southern establishment. Probably a few others as well. I never actually booked with her myself, but talked to her a couple of times.  I was just already Otherwise already committed.  So we never got on a mattress together. She had a nice butt though.😍  So t probably would have happened if the timing had ever been right.

Unfortunately that young lady has not been on tour at Mustang or any legal Nevada brothel to the best of my knowledge since 2019ish! There are probably pictures of her floating around cyber space somewhere, but you would have to do some cyber digging.

SuitcaseLXIX

Ironman... thanks for educating me, I just learned that I need to do more than to just read the posts, but to check the dates they were posted. Who knew? I sure didn't, but I do now

Also, thank you for the background on Carrerra. I feel deprived that I didn't get a chance to know her

Furthermore, I see that the post #4 I referred to has been removed, and that my post is now the new post #4

Ironman

Quote from: SuitcaseLXIX on Feb 06, 2024, 09:07 PMIronman... thanks for educating me, I just learned that I need to do more than to just read the posts, but to check the dates they were posted. Who knew? I sure didn't, but I do now

Also, thank you for the background on Carrerra. I feel deprived that I didn't get a chance to know her

Furthermore, I see that the post #4 I referred to has been removed, and that my post is now the new post #4

Yes most likely it was spam post.

Given that it probably popped up as a most recent post on the forum you probably just clicked on it.  Not realizing the original topic was almost 10 years old.  A lot of us even those of us that have been on Lpin related forums.  Would not have caught on that someone posted to a decade old topic. So its all good.🤘🏻

Back when I first started going to brothels December of 02. Forums rather it was a house controlled forum like this one, or one of the forums like SIN, and Brothel life which will discuss all the brothels currently still open in Nevada. 

The forums were a big thing back then Twitter now X, Instagram, snap chat, Facebook. Social media all that was not really a thing yet.  The forums were the best place to learn about the various ladies working in the brothels back in those days.

Some of the ladies had large fan bases on the forums.  Around 2014 social media became more of the go to.  Most of the ladies found that putting their efforts into maintaining their social media accounts was the better more effect way to increase their well er um exposure, and pick up new clients.

Hence with only a hand full of exceptions.  There are a small number of currently still touring ladies at mustang that make a point to post on here.  The LPIN forums rather it be this one. SIN, brothel life or whatever are basically a sausage fest in 2024.🙄

Make no mistake though the forums still serve a purpose, and an important one.  You can't just go off to a Nevada brothel.  Spend $$$$ on a party with one of the ladies, and then go home, and tell all your friends and family that you did.

Think about most of the people in your life out in the real world are not going to understand why you would want to pay $$$$ for time with one of the ladies.  Some of these people in your private life will look down on you. Judge you, and basically use it against you in some way. Even if you are single,and don't have to worry about about how a trip to a Nevada brothel might effect your employment.  You are hiding your interest in the Nevada brothels from someone in your private life.  Probably more than one person.

So essentially in 2024 this forum, and ones like it is like a support group.😃. It gives you a platform to share the experiences good or bad in the brothels.  Half the fun of going off to Mustang, or some other brothel.  Booking a party for $$$$ is to then tell someone about it and not be looked down upon.

So maybe the forums are not what they were when I began.  Maybe the girls don't post like they did 15 years, ago they are not on the forum to play along with some of my unique methods of drawing attention to the ladies I personally booked with.  I was always at my best on the forums when I had one of my girls on forum playing along with some of my antics, or having BBB some of the other would be patrons that found my unique posting antics entertaining to chime in as kind of a forum wingman.😃

So um yeah the forums are not what they were when I started.  They still serve a purpose.  They are basically a online support group😃😄 We can discuss on here what we in most cases can't do with our friends in the real world.  Talk about booty😍 in a short skirt or less that we felt the need to spend time with.🤘🏻

SuitcaseLXIX

Ironman, I did some "homework" and found a few photos of a lady I strongly suspect to be "Carrera". I looked for a way to attach one of the pics to this message for verification, but I don't see such a method. I did find a way to "insert an image", but it seems to require an URL, which I don't have... What am I missing?

Ironman

Quote from: SuitcaseLXIX on Feb 07, 2024, 09:53 AMIronman, I did some "homework" and found a few photos of a lady I strongly suspect to be "Carrera". I looked for a way to attach one of the pics to this message for verification, but I don't see such a method. I did find a way to "insert an image", but it seems to require an URL, which I don't have... What am I missing?

Short answer I will assume you found a picture of a lady that is clothed or at least not nude.  If that is the case just upload the picture to a 3rd party picture hosting website, and drop the link in your post. It should display. My little bowler chimp.  As my avatar. Is hosted by this site.

https://imgbb.com/

You just need to make sure the picture does not violate there terms. Not every picture hosting site is adult pic friendly.

SuitcaseLXIX

Juliette

Hi, this is Juliette. This is my first time on the forum. I am so happy and excited to introduce myself. I am introducing myself as madam Tara date for the LUPIN awards one of my biggest goals is to be the first woman of color to be awarded, I told my Madam this and she has chosen to introduce me to the ceremony. I am so honored to be a part of this and to be Madam Tara guess I cant express myself more. The biggest blessing of 2024 was to be a courtesan  of the Mustang Ranch.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone who is in the forum and also meeting and greeting everybody that is a part of thee event. What color do you think I would look best in?  I need to find a dress I'll see you in July. XO Juliette

Cobia

Quote from: Juliette on Mar 26, 2024, 08:38 AMHi, this is Juliette. This is my first time on the forum. I am so happy and excited to introduce myself. I am introducing myself as madam Tara date for the LUPIN awards one of my biggest goals is to be the first woman of color to be awarded, I told my Madam this and she has chosen to introduce me to the ceremony. I am so honored to be a part of this and to be Madam Tara guess I cant express myself more. The biggest blessing of 2024 was to be a courtesan  of the Mustang Ranch.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone who is in the forum and also meeting and greeting everybody that is a part of thee event. What color do you think I would look best in?  I need to find a dress I'll see you in July. XO Juliette

Welcome aboard.

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Quote from: Juliette on Mar 26, 2024, 08:38 AMHi, this is Juliette. This is my first time on the forum. I am so happy and excited to introduce myself. I am introducing myself as madam Tara date for the LUPIN awards one of my biggest goals is to be the first woman of color to be awarded, I told my Madam this and she has chosen to introduce me to the ceremony. I am so honored to be a part of this and to be Madam Tara guess I cant express myself more. The biggest blessing of 2024 was to be a courtesan  of the Mustang Ranch.
Welcum to the board!
Nice to see you here, I very much enjoyed being your first client at the House!
As for the Dress I'd vote Red
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Juliette