Eboni Lovemore   9P-9A
Lena Starr   9P-9A
Nola    9P-9A

KittiMinx

The SEXXXIEST lineup in all of Nevada!

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 10, 2019, 05:10 AM

And remember we're all available outside our shift hours via appointment, especially if you want two girl parties with girls on opposing shifts! 💕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Silverado

It is nice to see Paris back in the lineup. She and her personality have been missed.

KittiMinx

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 10, 2019, 07:22 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 10, 2019, 05:10 AM

And remember we're all available outside our shift hours via appointment, especially if you want two girl parties with girls on opposing shifts! 💕

Yep! I know you can always wake me up whenever.    ;D Always down for a party!

johnapostolatos

Hello Jennifer,

It seems that there is  a missing page under the "LADIES" section on the website.
If you navigate to http://mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies.html and then click "NEXT," the site take you to page 3 instead of page 2: http://mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies3.

I thought Ivy had left since she doesn't seem to be listed under LADIES anymore, but I see her today under LINEUP, which makes me wonder if there is a missing page.

Thanks

Ironman

Quote from: johnapostolatos on Apr 13, 2019, 01:09 AM
Hello Jennifer,

It seems that there is  a missing page under the "LADIES" section on the website.
If you navigate to http://mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies.html and then click "NEXT," the site take you to page 3 instead of page 2: http://mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies3.

I thought Ivy had left since she doesn't seem to be listed under LADIES anymore, but I see her today under LINEUP, which makes me wonder if there is a missing page.

Thanks

My advice to you only pay attention to the lineup.page.

The lady having her pictures on the site is not always a good indication of rather or not she is still touring or not. There are several ladies with pictures on the site that haven't been there for awhile. One lady in particular a source told me she has retired. Rather or not that retirement sticks remains to be seen.  For the most part unless the lady herself makes a specific request to remove her pictures from the website they will normally remain on the website in the ladies section.

But that is not always a good indication of rather or not she still active and available.  The lineup page is a little better if the admin is maintaining it weekly.  But even then no guarantee. The main point of the website pictures as far as the ranches are concerned is just to get you In the door. 99 percent of the time once a person shows up they will find someone they like as long as the money is right. Even if a lady who's picture they saw on the website is not there.

Tracking an individual lady is a little easier if she has a social media account like Instagram or twitter. Usually unless its been turned off for terms of service violations is a better indication on rather or not she is still active and available or moved on to other things.

If you have a connection with the lady aka you are her regular most of the ladies usually keep a few special clients Iin the loop on their whereabouts and current status.

Website pictures are good advertising for the ranch, but not always the best way of selecting whom you hope to meet, and hopefully book with once you finally arrive at the ranch.

johnapostolatos

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 15, 2019, 05:25 AM

The lady having her pictures on the site is not always a good indication of rather or not she is still touring or not. There are several ladies with pictures on the site that haven't been there for awhile. One lady in particular a source told me she has retired. Rather or not that retirement sticks remains to be seen.  For the most part unless the lady herself makes a specific request to remove her pictures from the website they will normally remain on the website in the ladies section.

I think you are right about this. I have seen some ladies on the site who have not been in the lineup for months. As to your point regarding ladies' social media sites, perhaps the members can find a way to find those (e.g., on Twitter), post them, and update them on the Mustang forum.

Ironman

Quote from: johnapostolatos on Apr 15, 2019, 06:42 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 15, 2019, 05:25 AM

I think you are right about this. I have seen some ladies on the site who have not been in the lineup for months. As to your point regarding ladies' social media sites, perhaps the members can find a way to find those (e.g., on Twitter), post them, and update them on the Mustang forum.

There is s topic on here that Rachel started with all the ladies social media links at least the ones that have one. Its not completely accurate some of the accounts are turned off some. By the lady because she moved on, or personal reasons, or they violated service terms.

No new links have. been added for awhile either, but there is a list of links on the forum some someplace just do a forum topic search.🤘🏻🖖🏼

clevelandbrowns01

They did take a lot of pics down for ladies not around anymore when they revamped the website whenever that was.  Maybe a year ago or so.