News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tasty Ladies

Started by Little_Mel, Nov 02, 2019, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

If your favorite mustang lady were a Thanksgiving dish, what would she be and why?
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 03, 2019, 12:27 AM
Looks like Caviar is on the table this Thanksgiving cause she is one of the worlds greatest delicacies.

I thought you would have chose something sweeter.😉

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 04, 2019, 05:19 PM
Anybody else have there own critic? Within 12.3 seconds of me replying to this thread I had a 15 page report from my critic as to why and how I should not compare Tori to Caviar. So I am still thinking on this one I sure dont want to get scolded from my critic again. ;D ;D 8)
I must have done okay with my last review beings he has been silent on that one. Hopefully I get better with this stuff soon.

The private report was only 7 pages.😁  As for your last review of her. I did finally read that.  It would not shock me at all if you had Tori's name tattooed somewhere on your person.😉

Last but not least I give Cobia and Bigfoot a lot of crap 💩💩 as well.  Occasionally I will even give 9er a little crap💩 Not much though As you Cobia and Bigfoot though.😉😁😁

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 04, 2019, 07:43 PM
I dont mind but you going to have to show me how you make those poop piles one of these days.

Short answer if you.are posting on a computer the poop piles are not available.  If however you are posting on the various forms with a droid based cell phone or an I phone with the emoji guys enabled you have poop piles available💩

I think there actually is a program you can download.for your computer that will emulate the cell phone emoji more than one I think but not sure what they are called or which one is best. When you have time to kill try doing a website search something like emoji emulator for computers.😎

Just Sayin

Prime rib. They both make me worry about a heart attack and yet I can't quit either one.........

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 05, 2019, 11:56 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 05, 2019, 05:10 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 04, 2019, 07:43 PM
I dont mind but you going to have to show me how you make those poop piles one of these days.

Short answer if you.are posting on a computer the poop piles are not available.  If however you are posting on the various forms with a droid based cell phone or an I phone with the emoji guys enabled you have poop piles available💩

I think there actually is a program you can download.for your computer that will emulate the cell phone emoji more than one I think but not sure what they are called or which one is best. When you have time to kill try doing a website search something like emoji emulator for computers.😎

Oh so now I can have another reason as to why I have this expensive cell phone. Meeting reminders, alarm clock, Instagram and now poop imojis. What a great investment it has been lol.

🤣🤣

Serena

How about sweet potato soufflĂ©? I have a sweet tooth! Or pumpkin cheesecake!!  :P :P

Morgan

stuffing, because its warm, tasty, and full of flavor

Bailey Rose

I like to eat pie because it's sweet and always makes me happy. Mhmmmhmmm.
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Gem Stoned

Late to the party but I'd be pie cuz I'm sweet as pie & cuz I like creampies 🥰
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

LenaStarrXXX

Don't worry Gem I'm late too but I'll still answer... I'd be potatoes because you can have me any and every way 🤣 had to say it since I fucking love potatoes
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Gem Stoned

I love you AND potatoes.
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 12, 2020, 02:36 PM
Don't worry Gem I'm late too but I'll still answer... I'd be potatoes because you can have me any and every way 🤣 had to say it since I fucking love potatoes
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jan 13, 2020, 03:57 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 12, 2020, 02:36 PM

Alright but not mashed okay?

😄😄 Good one Chuck.👍🏻