News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Where are my geeks and nerds at?

Started by Betty Page, Jan 21, 2020, 01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Page

Let all this talk sports lately I'm not hating, I'm just feeling a bit left out as a nerd who likes....

comics including DC, marvel, Lord of the rings, and Star Wars.
Which is your favorite?
I'll give you a hint, I have wonder woman under ruse, and I'm still wishing for the princess Leia slave girl outfit LOL!

Yours???  ;)❤️  ;)

Morgan

I like them all especially marvel and dc.  i also love harry potter and the mythical beasts books/movies........i got you Miss Betty Page

SixT9er

Scifi/Fantasy are my favorites.
Love all those mentioned. Always looking for new stuff to watch

Check out Witcher on Netflix if you haven't seen it. Really good but takes a few episodes to get into so be patient

Couple other cool ones
Fantasy
Carnival Row: Prime
His Dark Materials:Hulu
Penny Dreadful:Netflix? Can't remember
Scifi
The Expanse:Prime
Looking forward to Picard on CBS all access
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Morgan

Nice!!   Netflix  has several good ones! ill have to go back and check the names lol

Samantha Evans

Great thread, Betty!

Omg, I think I know which outfit you are talking about. Can you post a picture of it here?

I am definitely a nerd in some ways too, so dont feel left out! I grew up with LOTR. I love everything about that series!

highlander

Quote from: Betty Page on Jan 21, 2020, 01:38 AM
Let all this talk sports lately I'm not hating, I'm just feeling a bit left out as a nerd who likes....

comics including DC, marvel, Lord of the rings, and Star Wars.
Which is your favorite?
I'll give you a hint, I have wonder woman under ruse, and I'm still wishing for the princess Leia slave girl outfit LOL!

Yours???  ;)❤️  ;)

Umm, yes to all of this! 

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

SixT9er

Check out The Witcher on Netflix for Fantasy show.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

Finally a nerd post. I don't watch sports except for F1 so I rather talk about some new things I don't know much about like comics and sci-fi. I didn't grow up with any of that so it is interesting to me. Fantasy too. I'm a Harry Potter freak.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X