Lineup > Lineup

Mustang Ranch Weekly Lineup thru May 18th

(1/2) > >>

Ironman:

--- Quote from: Cobia on May 20, 2022, 12:05:31 AM ---Well the want to is there.  When are you returning out west?  That is one heck of a line up.

--- End quote ---

Me personally?

I have a bowling thing October 21st and 22nd.  So I will be in the  Reno area for two nights. Most likely staying at legacy. At this point that is about all I know.

Cobia:
Well the want to is there.  When are you returning out west?  That is one heck of a line up.

Ironman:

--- Quote from: Cobia on May 19, 2022, 11:34:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ironman on May 19, 2022, 12:42:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cobia on May 19, 2022, 12:10:22 AM ---I have no idea how that happened.  so it don't mean squat...... ;D

--- End quote ---

All that means is  you decided you are now going to claim the entire lineup.  Better take you alls vitamins, and down a few energy drinks old man.😉😁😄

--- End quote ---

At my age I am like the dog chasing the car.......what am I going to do if I catch it ?

--- End quote ---

As long as your heart is still beating, and you are still breathing keep chasing old man. You might get lucky and one or two will allow you to catch them.😉😁

Cobia:

--- Quote from: Ironman on May 19, 2022, 12:42:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cobia on May 19, 2022, 12:10:22 AM ---I have no idea how that happened.  so it don't mean squat...... ;D

--- End quote ---

All that means is  you decided you are now going to claim the entire lineup.  Better take you alls vitamins, and down a few energy drinks old man.😉😁😄

--- End quote ---

At my age I am like the dog chasing the car.......what am I going to do if I catch it ?

Unabetted:
Thereís a girl on that lineup who suits me down to the ground, and Iíve already made an appointment (with a deposit). 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version