Why i love my job at the WORLD Famous Mustang ranch!

Started by Madam Tara, Feb 20, 2017, 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: Angelina on Apr 17, 2017, 08:46 AM
AGREED I wouldn't want to be any where else! <3
Quote from: Madam Tara on Feb 20, 2017, 10:03 AM
I get to come in everyday and be surrounded by the MOST beautiful smartest intelligent Women i have ever met! Then to walk out to the bar and see Tiana on stage dancing OMG just jaw dropping along with Kassie, Bailey, Kricket, Helga, Ayana and i could go on an on..
We are the oldest profession in the world, this is the safest house in Nevada with our amazing chefs, housekeeping that keeps everything so clean and impeccable to our greatest team on cashiers, bartenders, night time management and so forth that makes it so much more wonderful! Our brothel has been voted #1 Brothel of the year for 3 years straight! We all have worked so hard to accomplish this, the staff and ladies just make my day every day. Thank you all for making me LOVE to come in everyday! ;)

hey you, I sent you a PM.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Scheryll

All of the comments just made my morning. There is no place else that could even come close to how awesome this place is. <3

lumberjack0306

Sheryll thank  you  for  making    my visit awesome   as always .

Scheryll

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Jun 02, 2017, 07:21 PM
Sheryll thank  you  for  making    my visit awesome   as always .

Awe. <3 <3 You're welcome Lumberjack. It's always a pleasure to see your handsome face.

Shay

How am I just seeing this post? Tara, you're so right about this house and I'm always happy to "come home"  This house always has such a great vibe and I love all the staff and ladies I work with! Thanks for making this such a great place to work! xoxoxo