Vivica Doll...a lasting ATF kinda memory

Started by Flyfisher, Dec 04, 2016, 08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyfisher

Vivica reached out through another member to me a day ago.  It has been a while since I have seen or even thought about her.  I want to recount my ultimate memlory of Vivica when I first knew her under the stage name: Jessica Rabbit. So here goes,

Vanessa Rabbit seemed a little bit thin but she had nice curvesss. Her voice and smile drew me in when we talked and it didn't take much more for us to party.  OMG the sex was so good!!  Meaning she did love giving and receiving, she was totally divine pleasure in every conceivable sexual position. But more than anything else, she enjoyed the sex and enjoyed us!

Lance and Susan decided to "rededicate" the Mustang Ranch at exit 28 and held a big "open house party with media, a huge cookout bbq style and it was the big event in Washoe Valley that weekend. Anybody and everybody showed up to exit 28...thousands on and off during the day.  Wild Horse and Mustang with its grand new splendor were on show for al the world to admire. Lance had a telephone and video simulcast feed call with Joe Conforte in Brazil as the high point of the day.  Vanessa, like all the ladies in both houses, played hostest in giving countless tours to every looky lou imagineable that day.  The ladies were more spokes-models that good little whores. It was a hella grand dog and pony show. I attended and it was grandiose to say that least.  THe parking lot was full of people and it was elbow to elbow in the lot and cars were parked outside the gates and extra help was hired to manage parking and help crowd control.  From I80 to the ranches was a like a slow crawling bee line.

I tired of the event cuz it was a hot July day.  I saw Vanessa and she looked totally hot. We had partied the night before and there was an "attachment" that seemed to be a growing thing between Vanessa and I.  Maybe its my imagination and probably it is, but that early part of the 2008 summer is a special period in my life and it was that tepid and passionate moment flavored totally by Vanessa.

I left for home and was full from the bbq, the pressing of the crowds, the hot July sun, partying the night before until the wee hours with Vanessa I took a long nap and woke up 4 hours later and it was close to 9:30pm. I awoke with the memory of the night before, and how lovely Vanessa looked that day and I realized I needed to see her. I had morning wood in the evening, Lol!

I showered, put on clean clothes and drove back to Exit 28 and the day's spectacular had dissipated. I parked in my usual spot in front of Mustang and walked in. The place was almost deserted except for Vanessa sitting in an overstuffed chair in the Bar area. Our eyes met and I went directly to her and we locked eyes.  I could see utter fatigue in Vanessa after al the day's hostess activities in giving tours. She looked exhausted but glad to see a familiar face.  I ordered a drink and bought her one, too.

She asked me why I came back and I told her I had napped and woke up in a special way.  Vanessa politely begged off, telling me she was utterly whooped and couldn't entertain in our customary manner.  I understood and we agreed upon another night.  We continued to talk about the day's event and then we reminisced about the previous party we had and the hall mark of it was that the sex was so climactic the night before. I had finally hit this remarkable woman's pleasure points and she and I went way over our time. The recounting of it got us both horny.  I reminded Vanessa how tired she was.  THis hot woman gets a glint in her eye when she is in her sensual being mode.  I detected that gleem and her pheromones were saying Yes before she vocalized the wish to party. I guess my pheromones had piqued hers and that chemistry of the time we both delighted in got the best of us. And the best of us was what would transpire this very evening. One memory that your PM has awoken so vividly.

Vanessa did a quick shower to freshen up and I lay on the bed. she chose a live recording of Ella Fitzgerald backed by Duke Ellington orchestra.  She came out and snuggled next to me on the bed and gave me our first kiss.  It was a long kiss and our tongues danced and finally the bonds of total momentary surrender were unleashed and some of the most savoring sexual, sensual and erotic moments of my life took place. the moment with the woman, the music, the passion, being sexually in sync.  That is the memory this PM has unleashed.  For a moment in time I felt as if we were not only sexually in sync but we shared ourselves as lovers. We violated the taboo a whore and her trick are supposed to respect. Never fall in love.  We continued like this in reckless and wanton passionate abandon.  We fucked and sucked and fucked and kissed and surrendered little bits of our heart and soul....only for that moment.

We played several more times. I wasn't sure if I was to pursue something on a sustaining level with Vanessa. Lets just say she was a better provider than I was a client and returned us back to the proprieties of being a whore and a trick. Maybe, in a guttural way, that is merely what we were/are, but for that night and a brief time that summer I felt something deep and momentary genuine. Never, again, when we did play, did she kiss me. The sex was varying degrees of awesome, still, but once I'd had that taste of this fantastic woman's personality, it was hard to return and not regain it.  Vanessa was observing proprieties for both of us and saved me from making an utter fool of myself. SHe gave me a perfect moment and a beautiful memory. Nobody can take that away. I have it stored deep within me.  I had to let it fade to honor the same proprieties Vanessa observed for both of us.  THis pm awoke the memory and I am so glad it did.  Vanessa Rabbit or whatever stage name she is using, is a powerful and sensuous being. I encourage you to copy this pm and share it with her so she knows how lasting her presence in my life is, even if it was brief.  Those feelings are still in me, in a proper place, to be cherished in the being I am.  She blesses me still.

highdrive

Great memory, Fly. Everyone here hopes to see you soon.