When will the ranch open so I can fulfill my fantasy!

Started by Pridefc7, Feb 17, 2021, 08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pridefc7

A really fun one I want to try when the ranch opens is a beautiful lady approaches me and tells me her husband just left her so he can gamble. So she wants me to take her up to my room to get him worried for a bit. So once we go to the hotel room, you change into a very sexy outfit and you tell me this is fun. It gets too hot and the next thing we know we are both fucking on the bed and we can't stop. It's not what you meant to do but oh well that's what he gets hehe.

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Were open! Come on in and get your private lineup!

Ironman

Quote from: Slayer on Feb 19, 2021, 01:47 PM
  Is the bar open??
I have a source that said it was limited food items. Go check it out and then report back. You have 48 hours to go investigate and have you alls report on my desk by Monday.😉😁

Slayer

I'm in TEXAS   :'(

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 19, 2021, 11:32 PM
  Is the bar open??
I have a source that said it was limited food items. Go check it out and then report back. You have 48 hours to go investigate and have you alls report on my desk by Monday.😉😁

Ironman

Quote from: Slayer on Feb 20, 2021, 03:57 PM

I'm in TEXAS   :'(

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 19, 2021, 11:32 PM
  Is the bar open??

Fine next Monday then.😉😁

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Pridefc7 on Feb 17, 2021, 08:59 AM
A really fun one I want to try when the ranch opens is a beautiful lady approaches me and tells me her husband just left her so he can gamble. So she wants me to take her up to my room to get him worried for a bit. So once we go to the hotel room, you change into a very sexy outfit and you tell me this is fun. It gets too hot and the next thing we know we are both fucking on the bed and we can't stop. It's not what you meant to do but oh well that's what he gets hehe.
I might have to make your fantasy a sweet reality...at least for the time of the party ;-)
Will a sexy Brazilian accent make this fantasy even more fun?
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com