News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Social Media

Started by Atlantis, Nov 29, 2017, 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

I am toying with the idea of finally getting some sort of social media account setup. Which do y'all prefer, Instagram, or Twitter?

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Katalina

Quote from: Atlantis on Nov 29, 2017, 11:29 AM
I am toying with the idea of finally getting some sort of social media account setup. Which do y'all prefer, Instagram, or Twitter?

I think Instagram is a great thing for this business.
XOXO, Katalina

margin

By design, instagram is more for posting pictures, and viewing other people's pictures.
Twitter - for posting and following other people's opinions. With twitter, you can follow Donald Trump, read his original, not interpreted by media "every morning" tweets, and then be upset or energized depending on your views.
This is  not a hard rule though - you can do vice versa. Post comments on instagram and pictutes on Twitter as well. Better to have both - and instagram, and twitter. So easy to create accounts. Go to the respective web site, and follow directions to create username and password. This way you satisfy bigger audience, and attract more traffic.

Jesslyn

I don't have any social media either, but I think both would be fun to experiment with!

SixT9er

Please post your accounts when you get them so we can follow you!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 30, 2017, 02:32 AM
I don't have any social media either, but I think both would be fun to experiment with!

Can we experiment.......? ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jesslyn

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 30, 2017, 09:47 AM

Oh, hun...I would love to experiment with you all day, everyday, in every way! ;)

Cobia

Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 30, 2017, 04:50 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Nov 30, 2017, 09:47 AM

Oh, hun...I would love to experiment with you all day, everyday, in every way! ;)

....stay tuned.... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Atlantis

Ok, I thought it over and decided to go with Instagram, but honestly I am a little camera shy, so I'm going to have to work really hard to get over that.

Thanks for all the input, it really helped.

I will post as soon as it's up!

Jesslynn, I definitely think you should get in a lot of uhhhh 'experimentation'  ;D 8)

Katalina

Since we're on the topic..add me on Instagram @therealkatalina
XOXO, Katalina

margin

"Since we're on the topic..add me on Instagram @therealkatalina"

Gorgeous! Must see!

Offleash

Quote from: Atlantis on Nov 29, 2017, 11:29 AM

I prefer to come see ya in person  :o ;D

Cherry

It's great that we can expand to social media if we want to now! It was never a thing before

RachelVarga

Atlantis,

I would say with confidence that I know how to use both at a high level. It's really a lot of work. I will tell you this. I see all the mistakes girls make because they think they get it but have absolutely no idea what is going on. Most people don't even know who their target audience.

Here is something you may hear. "Use an autoresponder". Absolutely DO NOT use an autoresponder. Twitter users on average hate them and it will make you look bad.

PM me and I will give you my Twitter/Instagram guide.

Twitter - Interact with an audience
Instagram - Build a brand

You can use both because they have a different function.

DO NOT use Facebook. Facebook uses facial recognition like the rest but theirs will do things like suggesting your work account to people on your personal account. It sees you are the same person. There is no way to turn that off completely. They don't give two shits about your privacy in any way.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X