News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Brand New Career

Started by Michael, Sep 21, 2018, 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Last year, I was extremely fortunate to have been able to retire at a young age.  I took 3 months off then returned to work on an interim basis for the next 9 months.  Then during the past 2 months, I took time off, visited the Mustang, Reno and Las Vegas for 8 days and lots of other much needed, overdue fun stuff.  Now, I'm ready to begin a 2nd career and was given much wonderful news that I get to start on October 1st.  I'm anxiously looking forward to this and am very excited.  I wanted to take time to share this with everyone and thank those of you who took the time to read this.  These ladies have really added an extra spring to my step on this most recent, much needed trip.

SixT9er

Quote from: Michael on Sep 21, 2018, 10:06 PM
Last year, I was extremely fortunate to have been able to retire at a young age.  I took 3 months off then returned to work on an interim basis for the next 9 months.  Then during the past 2 months, I took time off, visited the Mustang, Reno and Las Vegas for 8 days and lots of other much needed, overdue fun stuff.  Now, I'm ready to begin a 2nd career and was given much wonderful news that I get to start on October 1st.  I'm anxiously looking forward to this and am very excited.  I wanted to take time to share this with everyone and thank those of you who took the time to read this.  These ladies have really added an extra spring to my step on this most recent, much needed trip.
Congratulations!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Jasper

I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations on the Amazing news!!!! Come back soon!!!!!
XxxJasper 💋

Michael

Thank you, folks!  Ms. Jasper, I'll be back sooner rather than later.  I can't wait!  I had a blast at Exit 28 a.k.a. the Great Escape.  My free days are dwindling but that's a good thing getting to go work for a great organization I love.   

Jasper

Congratulations again! Looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

XxxJasper 💋

Michael

Quote from: Jasper on Sep 28, 2018, 01:10 AM
Congratulations again! Looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

XxxJasper 💋
Thank you,  Gorgeous!  It's been a great 1st week so far.  Jasper time is high priority!  I look forward to the both of us deeply exploring each other.

Jasper

Ember

I can see that I am very late on this but congratulations as well!!!!