News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A big thank you from a monger

Started by shooter, Jul 20, 2014, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

I will be the first to say I had more fun at this years CWMC than any other. Since you gave us the opportunity to stay in the Lodge for free I figured why not. So I spent four nights out there.  It was so nice to be able to party after my party and not have to worry about the drive back into Reno.
     The Thursday Pool/B-B-Q was so perfect, even the weather worked out well and how do you describe in words the food? Hats off to the chef.
     I want to give special mention to Tara, Sherrie, Katie, Tractor, and our wonderful maid whose name escapes me now. And let's not forget the coffee and donuts guy mornings would have been very rough without him.
     Now to the four special ladies who treated me like a king, Phoenix, Stacey, Morgan, and Harley. I will be back to see each of them.

I got home safe in less than 7 and a half hours. Drive s still jut as boring , but great memories helped make the time go faster.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Just Tom

i too have to extend a giant THANK YOU to the Staff and Ladies at the Mustang Resort and Wild Horse Saloon, they all were putting in extra time and went the extra yard to make us welcome and comfortable, next year we'll fill the house

we can't say THANK YOU enough
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

:-* :-* :-* (whelp thank God we could do it) we had a blast and first off thank you shooter so very much for the cd and your encouragement along with our climatic party :D next I would like to thank everybody for their participation in our climatic fun  :D

CookieMonster

Shooter said it all.  Epic times with great Staff and Excellent Ladies.  The room was comfortable and the morning coffee really did the trick for me.  I'll definitely be back and I'm determined to party my ass off next time!

Thanks again for making our vacations a memorable experience!