News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🍕🍕 pizza 🍕🍕

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Jan 04, 2019, 08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Madison on Jan 30, 2019, 12:12 AM
Just curious, what's everyone's favorite types of pizza?

I love thin crust with pineapple and pepperoni.

My favorite is chicken with catupiry cheese. That's a kind of cheese you can buy in Brazil. It's soft like cream cheese but much more delicious
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Michael j.

I must be the only person I know who likes anchovies.  Anybody care to join me?
Michael J.

Prospector Bob

A local pizza place here in Albuquerque called Pizza 9 has a pie they call the "Lobo." It has pepperoni, Italian sausage & green chile. I get it with mushrooms added. It's my favorite pie!  :) :P
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ariel Savage

My favorite pizza has banana pepper and pineapple! It's unique but it's sooooo yummy 😛😛

clevelandbrowns01

My favorite is Taco Pizza from Godfathers Pizza. It is so good.

LenaStarrXXX

It's that time again when my craving for pizza is through the roof! I like Serena's idea... who is up for a date night with sex, pizza, and a movie? :) 🍕🍕🍕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BJP

Hmmm. Maybe I could get a couple of pizzas from Casserta's or Robinson's. The problem is shipping. But,..........

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 26, 2019, 06:45 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Mar 26, 2019, 01:49 PM
It's that time again when my craving for pizza is through the roof! I like Serena's idea... who is up for a date night with sex, pizza, and a movie? :) 🍕🍕🍕

I'll raise my hand to that. Can Tori help and can we burn more calories than we consume.

I think I can speak for Tori and that she'll love to have the opportunity to burn calories with you ;) she and I both have large appetites... in and outside of the bedroom
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ember

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Mar 27, 2019, 11:25 AM

I'll raise my hand to that. Can Tori help and can we burn more calories than we consume.

I think I can speak for Tori and that she'll love to have the opportunity to burn calories with you ;) she and I both have large appetites... in and outside of the bedroom

I want in on this!!!!! Not only would I get pizza, but also Lena and Tori?!?! 🤤🤤 That sounds like an opportunity I just CANNOT pass up....

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 28, 2019, 12:19 PM
Quote from: Ember on Mar 27, 2019, 10:30 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Mar 27, 2019, 11:25 AM

I want in on this!!!!! Not only would I get pizza, but also Lena and Tori?!?! 🤤🤤 That sounds like an opportunity I just CANNOT pass up....

Of Course the lady with fire in her name would be invited.

Lol good, because it wouldn't be fiery til I got there 😘 lol sorry couldn't help myself 😂.

LenaStarrXXX

Thank you so so much Bigfoot 😭😭😭 not only did you make me and tori very happy but we were able to share with Cherry and the other ladies and they were so excited!!! Hilarious coincidence, about 20 minutes later, Amira's customer brought in 3 MORE pizzas!!! 🍕🍕🍕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

.... That's a lot of pizza.  ;D