News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What Are You Looking Forward To?

Started by RachelVarga, Aug 25, 2020, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

When we open up what are you looking forward to when seeing your ATF?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Tanner2542

Hey Rachel,

I've only been to the MR once but the thing I enjoyed the most and would look forward to the most is sitting in the restaurant/bar/lounge area having cocktails and visiting with the ladies and other patrons just laughing and getting to know one another.

Might not be what others expect to hear or might say but I find that part makes everything else so much better.

Thanks!!

Cobia

" What am I looking forward to  " ?

Looking forward to finding a new ATF.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 25, 2020, 10:00 PM

" What am I looking forward to  " ?

Looking forward to finding a new ATF.

Again?🤔🤔 Did wear out the last one already?🤣🤣

SixT9er

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Aug 25, 2020, 09:37 PM
Hey Rachel,

I've only been to the MR once but the thing I enjoyed the most and would look forward to the most is sitting in the restaurant/bar/lounge area having cocktails and visiting with the ladies and other patrons just laughing and getting to know one another.

Might not be what others expect to hear or might say but I find that part makes everything else so much better.

Thanks!!
That is one of the Great things about the Mustang! I'm looking forward to that again but not as much as I am the intimate time with my ATF!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

Sounds perfect if you ask me.

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Aug 25, 2020, 09:37 PM
Hey Rachel,

Thanks!!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

NavySteve

I'm with Tanner. As much as I enjoy the parties, chilling in the lounge and visiting with the lady before the party makes the party more special. So the answer to the question is meeting Rachel again.

Navyguy

Its been a while since I posted, even though I still lurk....

But I am with Tanner.  I tend to meet some fascinating ladies just by chillin at the bar.  I normally would go to the ranch with the hopes of partying with one girl, but after the conversations I have, that tends to change and I party with others.

I had planned on heading out to the ranch this year, before the whole pandemic started, and now I am just waiting for everything to go back to normal before I spend the money on the flights and what not.

Hell, I don't even think any of the girls that were there from like 3-4 years ago are still about, although i do see a couple still on the website.

Ironman

Quote from: Navyguy on Aug 26, 2020, 07:59 PM
Its been a while since I posted, even though I still lurk....

But I am with Tanner.  I tend to meet some fascinating ladies just by chillin at the bar.  I normally would go to the ranch with the hopes of partying with one girl, but after the conversations I have, that tends to change and I party with others.

I had planned on heading out to the ranch this year, before the whole pandemic started, and now I am just waiting for everything to go back to normal before I spend the money on the flights and what not.

Hell, I don't even think any of the girls that were there from like 3-4 years ago are still about, although i do see a couple still on the website.

There are several ladies that have been there 5 years or more that were still touring regularly before the shutdown.

But the ladies gallaries on the website are not a good indication on rather a lady is still active or retired.  There several galries on the site of ladies that haven't been there for a while long before covid shut everything down. Others that would only show up may once a year. Watch IG Tara usually post pictures of the girls that are touring regularly.

Just Tom

Starting over, finding ladies i mesh with and can enjoy being with, rebuilding my frequent flyer miles and good reputation...

And like many others, the chance to hand out in the saloon and enjoy the company, we are a bunch of lonely folks and this place provides a judgement free place to come out of our shell.
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

RachelVarga

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 27, 2020, 02:37 AM
Starting over, finding ladies i mesh with and can enjoy being with, rebuilding my frequent flyer miles and good reputation...

And like many others, the chance to hand out in the saloon and enjoy the company, we are a bunch of lonely folks and this place provides a judgement free place to come out of our shell.

I like that you said we provide a place that is judgement free because I think it is true.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X