Our Excellent Adventure (Part 2)

Started by SpottedOwls, Feb 22, 2015, 12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpottedOwls

Maya

Even via messaging and initially with no promise of when we'd be in to visit the Ranch, Maya was super friendly and responsive to our many questions!  I was sure we had asked at least one offensive question (by accident!), but she was open and honest and never took offense.  I thought she'd get sick of us but she remained patient, and encouraged our communications.

We decided pretty quickly that we wanted to see her, specifically, and when she told us when she'd be available we made arrangements to be there. 

Once at the Mustang, I was feeling nervous but excited about the night ahead.  Maya came out and greeted us with BIG hugs, which I loved!  She is definitely a huge personality in a sexy little package!  She gave us a tour of the Ranch (don't think we forgot you, Bob!), which helped distract me from my nerves and provided conversation for us.  It is a pretty rich and interesting history!

But we weren't there for a history lesson!  We had dinner thereafter, which was delicious!, and Maya braved the stage for a couple dances, giving us a glimpse into the very near future.  She was fun to watch, even during a wardrobe malfunction.

Before and during and even after our party together, she remained contagiously happy and thoroughly attentive to our needs.  There was a time or two that she got me some water before I even realized my glass was empty!  She was very good at making sure we were comfortable with everything going on, and it was fun to be the center of her attention.  I'm very pleased she was our "first," and I think the next time we see her, we will make it a trip so that we can enjoy some of her other professional skills.

Like I said, she took care of us even after the party, so that when she saw us the next day she remained interested in our well-being.  Her customer service was really top-notch!  To the extent that she even set us up with our next party...     

Maya

WOW!!!

Thanks for such a wonderful review. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to meet both of you before we even had met.

You were both a fantastic party....and the love that you have for each other made our party that much better.

Hahahaaaa....my wardrobe malfunction was definetely something I wont forget...thanks for being a great audience & having fun even if my zipper got stuck..hahaaa

THANK YOU for allowing me to be your 1st threesome:)
Anytime you are ready to experience my ither skills you know I'm game!! Its like getting seconds of a yummy dessert!!

By the way...it was my pleasure making sure you were well taken care of...my customer skills came naturally with both of you.

XOXOXO

:)