Review - Kira - 7/20/19

Started by jakesterjjj, Aug 03, 2019, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesterjjj

Apologies to Kira and the Mustang Ranch for the slow review.

I make my periodic trip up to Reno and the Carson area and sometimes I keep going to Elko/Carlin to visit the ladies there.   This time it was a quick last minute trip to maybe say high to some of the C*MC folks.

Couldn't plan ahead for the picnic or pool party but was able to sneak away.

Showed up late on Thursday night but was just too tired so just crashed at my hotel room.  Went there Friday night and met Farokian, Exokie, Highdrive and finally shoot the Professor's hand ChicagoBob.   Great conversations but I generally just listen and don't contribute too much to the conversations.  :-)    While talking to Highdrive, he invited this lovely lady Kira to our table and we started talking.  I really liked her but it was getting late so ended up leaving around 1:30 in the morning.

The next day I wanted to talk with Kira and got lucky when I walked in and she was alone.  Made a bee line and sat down next to her and started a conversation.  Really beautiful and smart lady and looks a LOT younger than her age.  We spent a lot of time talking and it was getting late... ( I had a 4 hour drive back to the San Francisco Bay Area ) so I said let's go back and talk.  I really liked her and when she threw out a number that was close I just said what the heck.. I just wanted to be with this young, sexy lady.  Off to the "races" we went.

She was really funny when she said my "race" was something she wanted to check off on her bucket list..  HAHA.. I responded I don't really have one other than to be with beautiful smart ladies..  Anyway our party was a lot of fun.  Sexy as hell and a very fun.   Details will be between us but she's someone that I would love to party with again.

Kira thank you for a wonderful time and hope to see you again.

Jake