Victoria April 23, 2017

Started by Just Another Guy, Apr 24, 2017, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Another Guy

I had to leave Elko and head back to RNO a day earlier than planned, so on Sunday mornin early I headed west. I made good time, so I knew I could spare some time at Exit 28, but I wasn't sure that I would.  I remembered reading reviews on Victoria last year, but she wasn't in-house during my visit. I really was intrigued by excellent reviews of a busty lady who said she enjoyed breastplay and passionate kisses. I stopped just short of the exit and opened my smartphone to Mustang Ranch site and it said she was available, so I turned in.

I hoped at 10:30 on a Sunday morning she was awake and available, had already decided to just leave if not, not even check out others. So, there were some hotties in the bar, and Victoria was among them.

She and I had good stuff in common and when I said I was a firefighter, she said "That's hot" in a way I knew I would like her.

It was a swell party. She enjoyed my passion and returned it. She pleasured me every minute of the hour and massaged me in what time was left when I was too satisfied to go again. Even when time was up with a knock on the door, she ignored that and finished the massage. 

Then on to the airport, happy face included.