News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What helps you stay awake?

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Dec 30, 2018, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

I have the opposite problem compared to Kitty's thread.  I work at 3 am to 2pm four days per week and sometimes have to stay later. I can seemingly fall asleep anywhere. Very worrisome when driving home from work in the afternoon especially when traffic is really bad and I'm just sitting there. Co-workers just laugh when I sleep at my desk for a few minutes. That happens almost every day.

Running heat in summer or opening car window in winter can help. Loud music can help. Any other ideas?   

Jasper

Cobia

Coffee even though I hate the stuff. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

KittiMinx

KittiMinx

Coffee helps once in a while. Sex helps a ton!

NavySteve

When I travel, either a short 75 miles or a long road trip over 400 miles, as soon as I feel the need to close my eyes I pull over to the first rest stop, Walmart, or truck stop, set my timer for 20-25 minutes, recline the seat and I am asleep in seconds. After a nap I am ready to go.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 31, 2018, 08:02 AM
Sunflower seeds,  eat an apple both worked for me driving home after night shift.

this is a ridiculously healthy and practical solution

i object 😂 (i need to know everyone has trouble staying awake like I do)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

SixT9er

On my trips across Nv I usually make a stop every 125-175 miles, get out walk around, take care of biz then I'm good until the next stop. Once in awhile I feel the need for an extra jolt so on a stop will buy a coke. I also often munch on nuts etc. stay hydrated and it will make you stop more often! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KittiMinx

Eating food definitely helps...so long as it's not a feast like we had here last night!

Ada Marie

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Dec 30, 2018, 08:16 PM
I have the opposite problem compared to Kitty's thread.  I work at 3 am to 2pm four days per week and sometimes have to stay later. I can seemingly fall asleep anywhere. Very worrisome when driving home from work in the afternoon especially when traffic is really bad and I'm just sitting there. Co-workers just laugh when I sleep at my desk for a few minutes. That happens almost every day.

Running heat in summer or opening car window in winter can help. Loud music can help. Any other ideas?

Actually being cold and chewing on gum works best. I have to take a lot of road trips and these are what I use. Also telling yourself your well rested helps trick your body.

KittiMinx

Quote from: Ada Marie on Jan 02, 2019, 08:17 AM
Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Dec 30, 2018, 08:16 PM

Actually being cold and chewing on gum works best. I have to take a lot of road trips and these are what I use. Also telling yourself your well rested helps trick your body.

I have a friend who travels  a lot by car and that's exactly what he does!

ColleenRose

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: ColleenRose on Jan 05, 2019, 05:08 AM
You mean besides sex? Lol

Alone in the car, that might get me in trouble.

Piper

Masturbating helps me get out of bed and coffee helps me stay up all night   :D

ColleenRose

Nothing beats a good night sleep in helping me stay awake