News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥

Started by Alexia, Jan 23, 2017, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

I'm back! I'll be available tomorrow 4/10 until the morning of 4/15. Don't waste anymore time. Come out to see me 😍💋😈

Alexia

I'm back in house for a week, possibly 2. Message me or call the house to book an appt.

🌞 Suns out, buns out 🍑 Let's have some fun!!!

Billcorn

Quote from: Alexia on May 17, 2018, 09:55 PM
I’m back in house for a week, possibly 2. Message me or call the house to book an appt.

Suns out, buns out  Let’s have some fun!!!
Clicked your name, then sent a message.  Not sure if that's the right thing to do to contact you?

Alexia

I will be available until Tues 5/22 in the afternoon. Gone for a cpl of days then back & available again for more fun Friday 5/25 for another week.

My shift is 7p-5a. Feel free to make an appt for anytime with advanced notice.

Let's heat this month up 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Xoxo Alexia

Bart.Pimpson

Stings that you're taking off the two days I'll be in town.  Oh well, maybe next time...

Alexia

Awww you should've messaged me so we couldve set something up Bart. I have to leave to go take care of a cpl things then I'll be right back. Too bad you couldn't extend your trip an extra day or 2 😁😉😘

Bart.Pimpson

Tried to, but I guess the messaging system ate my email again.  Fortunately, I'll be moving to Nevada within a few months after this trip (still trying to decide between Vegas and Reno), so I should be a more consistent visitor soon enough...

Alexia

Aww I never got an email 😢 Well next time for sure. Have fun with my gfs. If you need any recommendations let me know. I'd be happy to help 😉

Good luck with move. Don't be a stranger. Hopefully we will get to play again soon!

Alexia

I'll be in House one more week until 6/6 🎉🎉🎉

After this trip I will be back the last week of June. Let's enjoy some intimate time together 😘❤️

Alexia

3 more days before I'm gone the rest of the month! Let's soak this beautiful weather together and have some fun! 🍑🌞😘

Alexia

Surprise! I'm back for one week this month. Starting tonight 6/29 until midnight of 7/6.

Don't keep me waiting! I promise I will play nice hehe ... Lets make things a little more interesting and bring one of my gfs with us or take me out into town. I make excellent arm candy with a naught twist 😘💋

Jasper

You heard guys! One week to sign up with this beautiful lady and maybe throw in another one like me! I want to party with you beautiful lady. Glad you're back!

Alexia

I think that's an amazing idea Jasper! They just don't know what they're in for with the 2 of us 😘😝😈 Better hurry up guys and make this a reality while we are still here the next cpl of day!!!

Alexia

3 more days!! I'll be back the end of July/beginning of August after this trip.

Whose going to be my date tonight & take me to watch the fireworks & then spark some of our own ☺️🔥

Alexia

I'm back! Available starting this evening thru Wednesday August 2nd.

Can't wait 💋 My mouth is watering just thinking about some incredible parties waiting to happen 😍