News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Torrid Tori

Started by Just Tom, Jul 29, 2017, 03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

i sure hope this hot rod lets us know when she's coming back..... she was here for her initial tour during CWMC and she sure made an impression on me... yowza!

picture a tall, slim, stacked, brown eyed brunette with a really outgoing personality, great attitude (the old make funny faces at her attitude check went over good) and pretty smile;  sometimes with her librarian glasses, and sometimes not;  she's the gal that looks so familiar, yet you just can't quite remember exactly who she looks like... it will come to me eventually... and you start to get the picture...

please come back baby
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shutterbug

Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 29, 2017, 03:55 AM
she's the gal that looks so familiar, yet you just can't quite remember exactly who she looks like... it will come to me eventually...

Funny, I had exactly the same experience. But since I don't drink, perhaps my brain was functioning slightly better, and I eventually realized she looks a lot like Tina Fey. When I mentioned it to her, she said she also gets Sarah Palin a lot. So perhaps Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin? But way sexier!!!

The first time I saw her, she had her hair up and was not wearing her glasses, which gave a "sweet and pretty" vibe. She was nice enough to spend some time chatting with me, and I definitely knew she was a lady I wanted to spend more time with. The next afternoon she had her hair down and glasses on, and "yowza" was pretty much my reaction as well. This time the visuals made it a bit more difficult to concentrate on the conversation. I had a previously arranged engagement, so I planned to party with her later that night. But as usually happens, when I showed up later, she was occupied with someone else (probably you, lucky dude).

Anyway, now I guess we just have to hope that two message board fans are enough to bring her back.

Redwood

I have always had a fantasy about having sex with Tina Fey...hopefully Tori comes back!

Tori

Thanks for the kind words, I most definitely will be back. I'll be there Aug 9 to 24. I'll be sure to have my glasses for those who enjoy my tina fey look  ;) :-*

Redwood

I make a note to try and meet you when I am there in two weeks!

Tori

Aww thanks redwood! Be sure to introduce yourself to me so I know who you are from the forum  :-*

Redwood

Oh provided you are in the bar when I get there, almost exactly two weeks from right now, I definitely will!

fairoakian

Partied with her the Sunday evening of CWMC and YES she is a good time behind the "Green Door"!!

Tori

Thanks for the compliment. Glad you enjoyed your party with me :)