News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nikita, Oh yeah!

Started by ChicagoBob, Dec 30, 2018, 01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoBob

I had one of my best parties of 2018 with Nikita last night.  Holy shit!  What a hottie!   She's a size zero super spinner with a hard tight body, face of an angel, and a captivating personality.  We clicked at the word "hello".   She worked well with my budget and was super accommodating & open-minded!  I will definitely repeat.  5 Stars - Chicago Bob Approved!

http://mustangranchbrothel.com/lineup/nikita.html

Big Cat

Thanks for the report Chicago Bob!  I met her yesterday while I was having lunch. She is quite the character and as you say very very attractive.  I also clicked with her immediately and found myself wondering what she would say next. Honestly, wasn't sure is I could hang with her energy level but you give me hope!  Thanks!!

FumbleNutts

Very nice! Believe I met Nikita when we visited there, Elwood  :) Sweet lady that maybe will break my Mustang cherry  ;D
It's 2,000 miles to Nevada, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!     
Follow on Twitter: @FumbleNutts

Ember

Nikita is absolutely amazing, she has such a fun and uplifting personality and I adore her so much. She can make practically anyone smile and she's so energetic that I wonder where she stores all of that energy in that tiny body of hers lol.