A Blast from the Past.....Good Times At Exit -28

Started by Cobia, Apr 20, 2014, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Noticed Coco on the board today for the first time. She is such a sweetheart and 1 of the sexiest Ladies I have ever meet.  She dresses to kill...everything is just right.  I have had several parties with her in the past and 4 with her my last trip.  Coco has been 1 of my ATF's ever since I meet her. When you party with her you don't have to worry about "getting er done" she will make sure you do and that is a big +.  She really care and she is super sexy .

Thank you Coco for making my last vacation the best one I have ever had !!!!!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

johann

My first trip was to the Wild Horse when the two brothels were still separate.  I had the good fortune to party with Carolina.  I'd booked an appointment with her, and we had a good party.  I'd originally planed to find someone else in the bar for a second party, but I decided that I'd had such a good time I just had a second party with her.  She was that good.

I still miss her, she introduced me to another really great lady: Starr.  Those two were the only two girl party I've ever done.  Many fond memories of parties with those two, and some of the other ladies that have moved on.  Who remembers Roxxy and Mya?

Roxxy was a masseuse, and she gave a massage that was to die for, and I remember Mya being a small oriental ball of fire.  Two more incredible parties.

Getting all misty-eyed at the memories...
     J.

Cobia

For 3 or 4 yrs. Carolina was always my first party.  She would come out to the house just to party with me so I felt guilty about it.  One yr. American Airlines screwed up and made me miss my connecting fright so I had to sit (pace) in DFW for 14 hrs.  Carolina waited the entire time on me to get there.  That says something about her for sure.  Such a nice and sexy Lady.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Last yr. I was sitting at the bar in the Wild Horse and the sexy Ayana asked me if I had eaten anything .  I told her I would eat later so it didn't make me sleepy.  She told me I needed to eat to keep up my strength.  We sat and talked for a while and just before the kitchen closed here comes this huge steak dinner. Damn it was big . (and good) When I had finally finished I started to the bar to pay for it and the bartender told me I was covered.  Ayana had bought me a great steak dinner. What a Lady.  That was a first for me....a working Lady buying me a steak dinner.

I have had several parties with her in the last couple yrs. and everyone has been different (3 this last trip) .  No problem "getting er done" here....she will see to it.

Oh .....you will take your socks off when you party with Ayana.  Such a sexy Lady and a good friend .  Thank you dear for our good times together.....I will be back.

coralin

I was never at the ranch when it was the "Little House" as some people remember it.  My first visit was after the new Wild Horse house was open and the Mustang was still a dream in Susan's eyes.

I'd never been to a ranch before but had been surfing the old Nevada Brothel Girls website (what a great site back then).  Carolina had just posted how much snow they were getting and that nobody was in the parlor for the Ladies to play with.  It was during a blizzard, but I was bored and had nothing better to do.  Being the nice guy I am, I jumped in my Chevy Blazer and braved the roads to Exit 28.

I got there eventually, met Carolina, and got my first house tour and first negotiation room visit.  I was quite a mess - shy, naive, and nervous - but most of all, broke.  Well, a party didn't happen that night, but I did find a remarkable new place to hang out, and eventually learned to relax.  Most of all, I found that the brothel workers weren't bad or dirty people as I was led to believe.  There are those moments when you truly feel a veil being lifted from one's beliefs... this was one of those.

Cobia

Over the yrs. I have meet some beautiful and sexy Ladies at Exit-28.  I have read (other places) where you can't have friends in LPIN, well that isn't true and a lot of you know that.  While there are "different strokes for different folks" there are some real nice people out there.  I have had PM's from a lot of Ladies and it just sort of makes your day to think someone will take the time to send you a message, I got a PM from Courtney this morning.  She didn't have to do that ...no 1 made her .  That is really being nice .  Food for thought.

Cobia

This yr. I had another "first" for LPIN.  My last night I asked Lina to stay all night with me.  She said ok .  We partied in her room and later went across the parking lot to the Mustang Lodge.  I had 8 parties with her this last trip and more the yrs. before and 2 two girl parties .  such a caring person and super sexy too. You can't say enough about someone like her.  I don't kiss and tell but "if you only knew" WOW !!

Thanks Lina for all the good times !!!!!!!!!

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Apr 30, 2014, 02:17 AM
I enjoy reading your posts Cobia. I agree with no need to go anywhere else great house and great women.

Thanks Chuckar Chaser.  It don't get any better then this.  It really makes a big difference when you stay with 1 house.

Cobia

Last yr. there was a bunch of guys and Ladies sitting around a table talking about lap dances.  There was a new Lady there and we were talking to her about doing a lap dance.  She was shy about it because she said she had never done 1 before.  Goldie was in the bunch so we talked Goldie into a short lap dance with 1 of our bunch . She was damn good too.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 30, 2014, 11:46 PM
Last yr. there was a bunch of guys and Ladies sitting around a table talking about lap dances.  There was a new Lady there and we were talking to her about doing a lap dance.  She was shy about it because she said she had never done 1 before.  Goldie was in the bunch so we talked Goldie into a short lap dance with 1 of our bunch . She was damn good too.

I was there. Goldie's lap dance was HOT! DD was one lucky feller! 
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

A few yrs. back I was in the WH bar and Sara Faye and Victoria were in a loaded tv  thing doing a jello wrestling match.  There was standing room only.  When they were getting out Victoria told me the jello was cold.  I believed her because both of them had their lights on bright.  Two very sexy Ladies for sure.

As the guys were toteing the jello out they said  "free jello" . :D

Cobia

2 yrs. ago I had a 7AM flight to return home so I asked Lina if she would come in early so we could have a last party.  I left my room at the Mustang about 4AM and went to the WH and she was there already.  Damn is that nice or what?  We had a long party and had a bite to eat and I had the long trip home. 

Goldie

Quote from: Prospector Bob on May 01, 2014, 10:16 AM

Lol thanx!!! Just had to show the youngins how it was done!!! Will u be at CWMC??

Cobia

Quote from: Goldie on May 04, 2014, 01:35 AM

Lol thanx!!! Just had to show the youngins how it was done!!! Will u be at CWMC??

....and you did a great job sexy .  No I can't make it...darn it.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Goldie on May 04, 2014, 01:35 AM

Sorry to say, no I won't be there. I wish I could 'cause I know where ever you are, there will be fun times to be had.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal