News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I'm Sucking It....I Mean I'm Loving It

Started by RachelVarga, Aug 24, 2020, 12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Justtom,

I'll be there next week. Are you bringing any Tootsie Pops? If you can will you bring some? Please...Pretty please. Thank you for all the ones you have brought for us ladies in the past!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop? 252 licks on average.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ironman

Good job on topic title selection.🤣 Good pic BTW.

Just Tom

just before the world went sideways in March i had bought a box of Blow Pops, and was planning a weekend off.  That box of Blow Pops is still on the counter, waiting for that road trip to happen....

Lord knows I really need the road trip, but at this time i think it would better if i got a box of Tootsie Pops and had a delivery service drop them off for our favorite ladies,

besides you all don't need a 'no-roller' like me showing up on the doorstep, cluttering up the place ....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

RachelVarga

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 27, 2020, 02:48 AM
just before the world went sideways in March i had bought a box of Blow Pops, and was planning a weekend off.  That box of Blow Pops is still on the counter, waiting for that road trip to happen....

Lord knows I really need the road trip, but at this time i think it would better if i got a box of Tootsie Pops and had a delivery service drop them off for our favorite ladies,

besides you all don't need a 'no-roller' like me showing up on the doorstep, cluttering up the place ....

A no-roller? Come on, you can come by and see us anytime. You will be welcome. I promise.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Still missing your blow pops Just Tom.  :'(
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Just Tom

I dropped off a box of tootsie pops just before Christmas, you mean everyone ate them all before you got there? :-\  that's no Bueno!

we aren't supposed t travel out side our 'bubble' so I will have to send some more, are you going to be there for a week or so? the forecast of the lineup hasn't been real clear so I am never really sure who is there an who aint ...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

RachelVarga

Quote from: Just Tom on Jan 01, 2021, 12:15 AM
I dropped off a box of tootsie pops just before Christmas, you mean everyone ate them all before you got there? :-\  that's no Bueno!

we aren't supposed t travel out side our 'bubble' so I will have to send some more, are you going to be there for a week or so? the forecast of the lineup hasn't been real clear so I am never really sure who is there an who aint ...

No, I won't be back until we open or late February. I guess I have to find another pop to lick until then.  :o
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X