News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thank you!

Started by SixT9er, Jul 20, 2015, 03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

A huge thank you to the Mustang Ranch Resort for all they did for the CWMC attendees!

You treat us much better than we deserve

I hope to do it all again next year!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KC

Well put 69er... A big thank you to the Mustang Ranch staff for another very successful CWMC... Congratulations on another Brothel of the Year award as well. It is very well deserved!!!

KC

Lecher

I couldn't agree with these two gentlemen more. We had a blast at the Mustang.  I was treated like a king even though I wasn't the one wearing that silly crown.

Thank you Jennifer, Mel, David, George, Tarra, Emma for everything!

Little_Mel

We love having you!
Mustang Ranch Hostess

shooter

I wish to add my thanks too. Although I only spent one miserable night and had to go home early. But you don't argue with kidney stones!  So how about same time next year?
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

CookieMonster

What a fabulous time!  I can't wait to come back soon!

Krista

We are so glad that you had a great time this year and can't wait until you come back!

Just Tom

me three, or is it four?... but me too...Thanks so much for all the Ladies and staff put forth so we have a great time
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Duck11

Thank you for a great time. What a great party that the Mustang throws for their clients. Just further proving why the Mustang is continuously winning Brothel of the Year.

The pool party was lots of fun. My favorite moment was during the lineup and Jaylynn walks in with the squeaky sandals.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Emma

We are so appreciative of your continuous support!  We loved having each and everyone of you spend some quality time with us and we wish it wasn't such a short event!  Jaylynn's squeaky sandals were hilarious!  We cannot wait to have you all again next year and keep making our CWMC festivities better and better.  You guys DO deserve it!  We appreciate you all!  xoxo Emma

PS -- Dhooter, I hope you're feeling better!  I'm sorry you had to leave early!