Congratulations Mustang Ranch CWMC 20 Nominees for Award Year 2015

Started by firefighter, Mar 04, 2016, 05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

The CWMC 20 Nomination Round was completed February 29, 2016, and all Nominees proceed to the Preliminary Voting Round on March 4, 2016.

Congratulations to these Mustang Ranch CWMC 20 Awards Nominees, and good luck in the Preliminary Voting Round:

Alexia
Aubrey
Cherry
Coco
Jaylynn
Olivia Bentley
Phoenix
Tatyana
Victoria
Mustang Ranch

CWMC 20 Nominees for 2015 Courtesan, Brothel & Rural Brothel of the Year 

Phoenix

awhh right on thank you to all my frisky frequent fruckers and soon to be frisky frequent fuckers  :-* i feel like Suzan Luci of the Brothel awards laughs however it does feel good to be nominated every year  :-* keep voting for me and i will keep (you) up the good work (GOD help me  ;))

Ayana

I'm so excited to find out the results!!! Just little over a month left :)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Lecher

That's right don't forget that Mikey is selling banquet tickets. July 22, $35 per person. New location this year. Please contact him directly ...send an email to CWMC20banquet@gmail.com.

QuoteThe CWMC 20 Banquet details have been finalized and tickets are now on sale.  A new venue has been selected which has never been used before for our banquet.  The location will only be provided to those who purchase tickets.  Here are the details:

The banquet will be held on Friday, July 22, 2016.
Happy Hour will start at 5:00 pm with dinner at 6:00 pm.
The cost will be $35 per person.

Here are the terms and conditions of sale:
There will be NO Refunds of tickets.
There will be NO ticket sales at the door.
These terms are due to requirements imposed by the venue.
There will be NO Photography allowed in the banquet hall, except by Sheri, the official CWMC photographer or her assistant.  We strive to protect everyone's privacy and anonymity.  These guidelines must be strictly followed and there will be security at the venue.

To order tickets, please send an email to CWMC20banquet@gmail.com.

The deadline for ordering tickets is July 4, 2016.
All payments must be received by July 7.

The dinner will be buffet style.

This is a private event and attendance is at the discretion of the hosts.

Thank you for supporting the banquet