News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hello! Say hi to the new lady. 😘

Started by Eva Sinclair, Jul 13, 2016, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eva Sinclair

Hi everyone! I'm brand new and so grateful to be an elite courtesan at The World Famous Mustang Ranch.  I had a great photo session and my photos will be up very soon!  I'm excited to chat with everyone here and get to know you.

My stats:
5'3"
38' hips
30' waist
36' bust
Hourglass indeed!
Blond hair, green eyes and olive completion.
People tell me I'm sweet and loving. I'm attentive and aim to please. I've been told I look like a mix of the pop singer Pink with Sharon Stones long blond hair.

Have any questions for the new girl? I'm open. Waiting to hear from you. 😘

❤️💗💋💞
Eva Sinclair
Eva Sinclair

Just Tom

hubba hubba hubba honey... looking forward to meeting you for sure,

don't be a stranger here abouts, there's lots of droolers and lurkers, and few that WILL show up to meet you, that will love to flirt and converse with you

Me! me! me!  i am first in line....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Eva Sinclair

Hi Tom! I'm looking forward to meeting you too. 😊

I started on night shift but wasn't able to sleep in the day so I will be available on day shift from 9am to 9pm. I will work late most night, probably until midnight-ish. Tonight I am here until midnight or as late as you want to book me.

Thank you for responding and helping me feel welcome, Tom!
😘😘💋💋

I'm trying to upload a selfie but keep getting errors! I will update with a selfie ASAP!

Cheers Babe!
Eva Sinclair

Lecher

A very big welcome and can't wait to see your photos!  Best of luck.

Eva Sinclair

Thank you Lecher!
I'm excited for my photos to go up too!

😊

Thank you for being so welcoming. I'm happy to be here.

Have a lovely night! 🌜

💋💋💋
Eva Sinclair

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Eva Sinclair

Hi you guys!

Thank you for the warm welcome. 

Can't wait to meet you! 
Eva Sinclair

johann

Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 13, 2016, 02:59 AM

don't be a stranger here abouts, there's lots of droolers and lurkers, and few that WILL show up to meet you, that will love to flirt and converse with you

Hate to tell you Just Tom, but I beat you to it.  I was up there just yesterday, and had a nice chat with Eva.  Her self description is spot on - gorgeous figure, wonderful to talk to, and with a little help from some of the other ladies, she'll get a hit rate of 100% in the "seduce you from the far side of the room" game. ;)

Little_Mel

Eva definitely has that surfer babe appeal
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Eva Sinclair

Quote from: johann on Jul 13, 2016, 11:25 PM
Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 13, 2016, 02:59 AM

Hate to tell you Just Tom, but I beat you to it.  I was up there just yesterday, and had a nice chat with Eva.  Her self description is spot on - gorgeous figure, wonderful to talk to, and with a little help from some of the other ladies, she'll get a hit rate of 100% in the "seduce you from the far side of the room" game. ;)

Oh hey johann!

Why don't you come back and see me sometime?  ;)

Chao baby and thanks for posting on my thread.  xoxoxoXXX
<3 Eva
Eva Sinclair

Eva Sinclair

Quote from: Little_Mel on Jul 14, 2016, 06:45 AM
Eva definitely has that surfer babe appeal

Awe thank you Mel!
You don't have to wish they all could be California girls around me because I am THE California girl!

XXX
Eva Sinclair

johann

Quote from: johann on Jul 13, 2016, 11:25 PM...  and with a little help from some of the other ladies, she'll get a hit rate of 100% in the "seduce you from the far side of the room" game. ;)

Tell me, did I call this or not.

Take a look at Eva's new pictures, and imagine those eyes seducing you from across the room.

Quote from: Eva Sinclair on Jul 14, 2016, 06:37 PM

DEFINITELY on my radar. ;)

Eva Sinclair

Quote from: johann on Jul 14, 2016, 07:07 PM
Quote from: johann on Jul 13, 2016, 11:25 PM...  and with a little help from some of the other ladies, she'll get a hit rate of 100% in the "seduce you from the far side of the room" game. ;)

Tell me, did I call this or not.

Take a look at Eva's new pictures, and imagine those eyes seducing you from across the room.

Quote from: Eva Sinclair on Jul 14, 2016, 06:37 PM

DEFINITELY on my radar. ;)

Thank you Johann!  It was nice to meet you the other day and I'm looking forward to our party together.   :-* :-* :-*

Safe travels, see you sooner than later I hope.

XXX
-Eva
Eva Sinclair