News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hookers need love too

Started by Madam Tara, May 12, 2017, 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Tara

Saw on Hoda and Kathy Lee the other morning and both ladies said " hookers need love too" i thought that was the sweetest cutest thing ever, yes they do!! :-*
XOP Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

Chief

We all need Love Tara, including me.... To bad it is hard to find sometimes.   8)
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Shay

Thanks Tara! We really do!!!! We always try to make sure everyone has a fantasy experience but it is soooo nice when someone surprises YOU with a little something extra! xoxoxox

Donthun

Tara, how are you doing?  I saw this post and just had to reply.  I fully agree that hookers need love...and affection, tenderness, gentleness, respect, admiration, to be treated as ladies, etc.  I so love and appreciate all the ladies at MR.

I do not get into forums much and this is my first time with any forum with MR. 

I still remember how kind and friendly everyone was when I was there last year.  I have been thinking of coming again.

Please give my best to everyone.

Namaste

Redwood

Hookers definitely need and deserve a lot of love.  They all give so freely to us guys!  Thank god for hookers!

RachelVarga

How could we not love Madam Tara. The best Madam in all the world. You are loved so much.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

Quote from: RachelVarga on Oct 23, 2017, 03:45 AM
How could we not love Madam Tara. The best Madam in all the world. You are loved so much.

and I second that !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ayana

Quote from: Krickett on Jun 08, 2017, 09:56 PM
Thanks Tara! We really do!!!! We always try to make sure everyone has a fantasy experience but it is soooo nice when someone surprises YOU with a little something extra! xoxoxox

I totally agree Krickett
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Ariel

Quote from: RachelVarga on Oct 23, 2017, 03:45 AM
She definitely is

Morgan

I agree, I need lots of love :-)

Katalina

So you know what that means? COME AND GIVE US SOME LOVE FELLAS!!😍😍😘
XOXO, Katalina

Ryan313

All you ladies deserve more love, affection, and respect. I hope all of you have a wonderful time full of happy and loving experiences. I appreciate the care and camaraderie that you ladies exhibit to eachother and your party. Best of luck to you all in your endevers.

Much love and respect,
Ryan
Your personal warming plate

Katalina

Quote from: Ryan313 on Nov 07, 2017, 03:01 PM
All you ladies deserve more love, affection, and respect. I hope all of you have a wonderful time full of happy and loving experiences. I appreciate the care and camaraderie that you ladies exhibit to eachother and your party. Best of luck to you all in your endevers.

Much love and respect,
Ryan

Thank you for all of your love and appreciation! It means so much to us😘
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

Of course we do. We give a lot to all of our clients/friends. We appreciate all the love and support for your 2 nd Family here at the Mustang & clients/friends we have met along the way.

Stevie Licks

Quote from: Madam Tara on May 12, 2017, 07:11 PM
Saw on Hoda and Kathy Lee the other morning and both ladies said " hookers need love too" i thought that was the sweetest cutest thing ever, yes they do!! :-*
XOP Madam Tara

Awww I want a t-shirt that says "Hookers Need Love Too" hahaha