News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Shaven or unshaven

Started by oldnovice, Oct 12, 2017, 09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldnovice

Do most of the ladies shave or do they like to leave it natural?
I like shaven but sometimes exploring the jungle is fun too.

RachelVarga

Most are shaven to some extent. I like it all shaven. I am sure we have someone unshaven if you are looking for that kind of thing. Girls?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Erica Lauren

How about trimmed and pruned like a garden? That's a popular choice too. And my personal favorite.

Xoxo
Erica

Olivia Bentley

I prefer to be keep clean shaven and enjoy it better when men shave too. I had a wonderful client who used to request that grow a 70s bush and it was fun, amusing for sure! I'm sure there are some ladies here who keep ... a little more carpet than others! Lol!  ;)

Katalina

Mostly shaven for myself but maybe a cute little landing strip to switch it up here and there. Lol.
XOXO, Katalina

MrTShirt

Quote from: Olivia Bentley on Oct 26, 2017, 07:32 PM
I prefer to be keep clean shaven and enjoy it better when men shave too. I had a wonderful client who used to request that grow a 70s bush and it was fun, amusing for sure! I'm sure there are some ladies here who keep ... a little more carpet than others! Lol!  ;)
Maybe we need to create a party where the girl shaves the guy.   :)

Alexia

Personally I love a little landing strip 😍😍😍

Cherry

I change it up but always have to be groomed! For men I think alot of us prefer clean shaven or trimming at the least!

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

I like it smooth, at the very least tightly trimmed.

I don't go for the natural look!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact