Every Geek's Dream: ~*~ Kitti Minx ~*~ Winter 2017/2018 Schedule

Started by KittiMinx, Nov 25, 2017, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

I'll be avialable on an Appointment-Only Basis until Late February 2018!
This is because flights during the holiday season (December until after New Years) from my location are much more expensive than the rest of the year, and early February I have a family obligation.
I may work in a 10 day tour early-mid January depending on how my schedule pans out. If I get two (or more) appointments in a 7-12 day span (in the December-February time) then I will come in for a tour and be in-house. (And if you've partied with me before or we've maintained frequent communication and you'd like to make an appointment I won't ask for a deposit. For anyone I haven't talked much (or at all) to and hasn't partied with me before until I announce my next official tour I will require a deposit to make flying in special worthwhile. Thank you for understanding!
If curious about an appointment, parties I offer, or want to discuss a future meeting you can email me at KittiMinx@cosplaycourtesan.com. Another way to not have to leave a deposit is to email proof of being a paid member of my content site with a 6 month or 12-month membership! Holiday Gifts are also always appreciated!

Cherry

I hope you make it back In! We need some color in house again 😁

Jesslyn

KittiMinx

I would love to be back sooner! Hope some interested fellas send appointments my way!

Katalina

XOXO, Katalina

KittiMinx

Would anyone act out Hamilton with me or dance Gangnam Style

Jesslyn

Quote from: KittiMinx on Nov 27, 2017, 08:54 PM
Would anyone act out Hamilton with me or dance Gangnam Style

Unfortunately, or perhaps sadly (lol), I'm not a good enough dancer!

Alexia

Sexy pics! Fill up this ladies calendar with appts fellas. We need her back in house for some fun 💙😈💙😈

KittiMinx

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 30, 2017, 09:25 AM
Sexy pics! Fill up this ladies calendar with appts fellas. We need her back in house for some fun 💙😈💙😈

You just want me back in to see what zany things I'll concoct or stupid things I do/say.

...if I do come in I want to use the stage to do my standup bits

KittiMinx

I'm in the process of figuring out dates and such (and getting plane tickets :P) but when I do I'll put up my official early 2018 schedule plans!

Please check out my blog site www.cosplaycourtesan.com where you can see reviews, my sample menu, and if you're into cosplay/roleplay be able to make special requests in advance!

KittiMinx

-

More details in a video I put together |||HERE|||!

-

I will be available again at the one and only Mustang Ranch from Wednesday, February 14th 2018 until Friday, March 2nd 2018! And yes, I should be available on Valentines Day!  ;D Who wants to be my Valentine?

Curious about me? Check out my:
|||Sample Menu|||
|||Reviews|||
|||Photos|||

Now in 2018 you can pre-plan a custom Cosplay/Roleplay party via this secure form |||HERE|||! Cut off date for submitting requests for this tour is February 4th, 2018. Any requests submitted after that date I may not be able to arrange. Thank you for understanding!

As always you can email me at KittiMinx@CosplayCourtesan.com!

If you want to set a soft ( or hard  :P )  Appointment you can call The Mustang Ranch directly at 1 (800) 727 - 8638 and/or 1 (775) 343 - 1224!

Looking forward to being back in action!  8) Did you miss me?

SixT9er

I swear everytime I see the title of this thread I read:

"Greeks Dream"! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KittiMinx

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 17, 2018, 10:11 PM

"Greeks Dream"! Lol

Well it could be that too LOL

JimDiGriz

Quote from: KittiMinx on Jan 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 17, 2018, 10:11 PM

"Greeks Dream"! Lol

Well it could be that too LOL

This just struck my funny bone, so a little ditty based off a song that kind of starts the same way:

Greek dreams are made of this,
   from the culture that gave us Odysseus.
He beat the Trojans
   with a wooden horse
And then traveled the world
   on an erratic course

Some of his enemies wanted to beat him
Some wanted to turn his men into swine
And after Cyclops tried to eat him
He heard the Sirens' song - oh, so fine