News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tori and Victoria

Started by Victoria, Dec 13, 2017, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Tori and I were talking yesterday morning, and we realized, Hey! We would really love to party together! She is absolutely beautiful, intelligent and has a naughty side I would love to play with! Someone needs to come in and play with this what I assume to be is a dynamic duoduo!!!

Tori

I totally agree. Victoria is awesome and id love to have the chance to play with her. All we need is a cool sexy guy to have fun with us and let us all unleash our wild side

Tori

You know, you CAN turn dreams into reality at Mustang  :-*

Victoria

Tori

Well, why don't we all make this happen? A curvy redhead with fantastic natural tits and a curvy brunette with natural boobs and a cute booty. Make it happen

Cherry

Anyone who passes up this pair is really missing out.... I might have grabbed a boob or two for all you guys who can't 😙

Just Tom

Quote from: Tori on Dec 15, 2017, 04:32 PM
Well, why don't we all make this happen? A curvy redhead with fantastic natural tits and a curvy brunette with natural boobs and a cute booty. Make it happen

I think they have talked me into this, sounds like fun
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jesslyn

Quote from: Just Tom on Dec 28, 2017, 03:10 AM
Quote from: Tori on Dec 15, 2017, 04:32 PM

I think they have talked me into this, sounds like fun

I think they've definitely tempted everyone on the board, lol! Great to hear, you'll for sure have a great time with those two! ;)