Tori Review - 5/8/18

Started by jakesterjjj, May 22, 2018, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesterjjj

What can I say about the beautiful Tori.  I've been wanting to come back to Mustang to see Tori but our paths never crossed.  I saw that she was working on the website but the forum lineups didn't have her?   I asked her via the forum if she might be around the next couple of weeks and she sent back her "future" schedule.  Well I was "already" going up to Reno so decided to stop by.  Was talking to one of the other pretty ladies there and sure enough the beautiful Tori walked in wearing a beautiful Teal dress.  Wow she looked very pretty and sophisticated.   I finished talking to the lady I was with and bounded over to say hi.  Wasn't sure if she remembered me but she did.

We talked for probably a good half an hour or so just catching up on how things were going, etc..  Well finally I said.. can we go back and talk a bit?  ;-)..  Negotiations were straightforward since we partied before and off we went to the window.  This time I spent a little more time just taking in all of her beauty.  As always details will be between her and I but all I can say is ...  WOW.   Probably the most flawless skin I've seen and those long legs.  I was in heaven.  Wish I could take her home with me.. and/or go home with HER !!!!  Tori my offer still stands to come home with you. :-)

Ladies and Gentlemen..  you NEED to at least talk to this beautiful lady.  You will NOT be disappointed.

Tori

Thank you for the wonderful review. I definitely enjoyed our time together. I have been blessed to have had many great experiences here. Thank you all.