News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Welcome Shelby Star!

Started by musiclover, May 28, 2018, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musiclover

Hi all,

I found out recently that Shelby Star had moved to Mustang from one of the houses south of Reno. Shelby is my ATF - she is beautiful, funny and has a great personality that will have you coming back for more! And her skills in the bedroom blow my mind every time!    She is an amazing "out-date" as well - she worked in corporate America previously so she is comfortable on your arm at any type of event. I can hardly wait to see her again at her new home at the Mustang.

Welcome, Shelby!

Grizzly

Welcome Shelby! Cant wait to see you at.your new digs.

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Bart.Pimpson

I partied with her during my last visit. She's fun, I recommend

FarmBoyinCA

From what I'm looking at on the homepage, I need keep Shelby in my mind.  She looks very sexy in the photo.  She is definitely on my radar.

Shelby Star

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on May 28, 2018, 09:54 PM

Thank you so very much! I cannot wait to see you again!

Shelby Star

Quote from: musiclover on May 28, 2018, 02:28 PM
Hi all,

I found out recently that Shelby Star had moved to Mustang from one of the houses south of Reno. Shelby is my ATF - she is beautiful, funny and has a great personality that will have you coming back for more! And her skills in the bedroom blow my mind every time!    She is an amazing "out-date" as well - she worked in corporate America previously so she is comfortable on your arm at any type of event. I can hardly wait to see her again at her new home at the Mustang.

Welcome, Shelby!
I love it here! I am ready to see you again and break in my new room with you!

Shelby Star

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on May 28, 2018, 09:54 PM

What are you talking about! You are just as fun! I cannot wait to turn it up a notch next time!

Shelby Star

Shelby Star

Quote from: FarmBoyinCA on May 29, 2018, 04:15 AM
From what I'm looking at on the homepage, I need keep Shelby in my mind.  She looks very sexy in the photo.  She is definitely on my radar.
Well I am looking forward to getting to know you!

Shelby Star

Quote from: Grizzly on May 28, 2018, 05:49 PM
Welcome Shelby! Cant wait to see you at.your new digs.
:'( ;) :)

Shelby Star

Quote from: musiclover on May 28, 2018, 02:28 PM
Hi all,

Welcome, Shelby!
I am so ready!

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.