Kitti Minx - Supporting Our Troops & Veterans

Started by KittiMinx, May 30, 2018, 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

This is how I roll - it should be no surprise that I support our brave men and women serving our country in uniform as well as those who have served and are now retired. You make great sacrifices for our freedoms and that should be honored and respected.

Active Duty and Veteran Service Members (also including Police, Fire, and EMT) get an extra 15-30 minutes added to their party regardless of the type of party.  Also half of what I make from your party gets donated to https://www.operationhomefront.org/ .  As an optional free party add on I can include my special ASMR anxiety relief relaxation services which have been proven to help those battling issues like PTSD in particular feel even more relaxed and refreshed than just an orgasm alone!

Because of my heritage, this also applies to Active and Veteran IDF & IAF as well (Israel).

My birthday was over Memorial Day Weekend and I started my next year of life on this earth with a great deal of respect and appreciation for all the brave souls who risk it all to protect us here at home.

Anyone else have specials and programs to honor our service members?

Jager

Wow, thats really cool of you Kitti Minx. I hope i get a chance to meet you someday. We have some things in common and I'm curious about the ASMR treatment. Sounds like it could be good for guys like me. You'll have to elaborate for me when we finally do meet  ;)

Michael j.

How about retired veterans? (27 years, USAR/ANG)
Michael J.

Lancelot Link

I played a Lt. Colonel in a training video for the Army.  Does that count?  ;-)

KittiMinx

Michael j.

Michael J.

KittiMinx

By the way the house does drink deals for our men and women in uniform if I recall correctly. So y'all get quite the royal treatment!

Jasper

Yes, we love our troops! Bring proof and you get the royal treatments! #pamerparties!
Love you KittiMinx! 💋