Old School Ironman rambling style TR Bowling & Charlotte.

Started by Ironman, Sep 24, 2018, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

OK so some of you all said you wanted a trip report so here it goes. Complete disaster I bowled like Shit 110 123 137. Had to use my old Ebonite Werewolf plastic ball most of the time. In hindsite I probably should have used it from shot one.😠😠😠

Oh wait🤔 my bad this is not the bowling forum I post on sometimes. Hopefully I didn't post the Charlotte report over there. If I did you all can read al about Charlotte over on the bowling forum.😉😉😄😄😁😁

OK kidding at least about posting about Charlotte in a bowling discussion group. The part about me bowling like Shit!💩 Is real. Which means its a good thing I had funding in place courtesy of the Non Profit Help a fellow Monger in need Foundation & some additional assistance from one of my members at work who knew I was going to Reno & my Employer don't pay me enough to Buy peanuts let alone anything remotely close to an hour with Charlotte. Anyway one of my regulars just gave me some cash. When I asked him if he wanted it back he said no just have a good story for me when you return to work. I have been rather Ornery lately with a lot of BS going on at work, he felt it would help.

So lets just say getting laid ladies and Gents does not solve your personal lifes problems. But if you have the right girl in front of you she can help you focus on her for an hour or so. Which by default takes your mind at least for a moment in time off of whatever is bothering you in the real world.

I will also say thank you to Big Foot for offering the ride out. When you are on a very tight shoe string party budget additional party cost attached to uber passangers can be a deal breaker before you even get through the gate. Your contribution to this whole operation was very valuable and greatly appreciated.

So basically all the planets and stars in the known universe along with a few more from an unknown universe all lined up for one night anyway.

I of course didn't jump in right away. I hungout till like 1 30am before I decided it was time. But Alexia who was also on shift and knows how I roll when I havr what I feel is enough to book. Told Charlotte if I say I am going to book with girl X Y or Z I will. I just take a few hours before I am ready.

True the nights of me being able to take a lady off the floor and in a room for 5 or 6 hours are gone for forever.☹ So are the nights of me being able to book 3 or 4 ladies in the same night ☹ Although I am quickly reaching the age where physically I probably cant go 3 or 4 times in the same night anymore anyway.😄 So I ain't going to necessarily want to rush into a room.

But this brings me to reason number 2 why I don't rush into a room anymore. This is actually the main reason I can't just rush into a room shortly after I get there even if I have the funds to go behind the door. I am just too damn old to burn the candle at both ends anymore.☹ I have spent most of the last 15 years working graveyard shift. The problem is when I roll into Reno for these bowling tournaments I need to be up and functioning in the day time. Then I go down for a 3 or 4 hour nap tops. So even though I walked in at around 10 15pm which in my everyday life would be more like the equivalent of 8 15 am for most of you. My internal time clock was all out of whack. My eyes werr open but I was still basically sleeping with my eyes open until around 1 30 am when my internal clock basically was reset and saying OK we are good time to see if that nooner with Charlotte can happen or not. For me guys 2 am is like noon.😄

Although before I get into that I will say around 1 am Carrera did get my attention she got up on stage did her thing and I gave her a 20. If I had not decided on Thursday when I saw Charlotte was going to be working that she had earned first refusal rites because of our two past encounters, and last years what now apparently my standard go to party these days when I don't got any real money or at least not enough☹ Ironman special talk the girls ear off party in the bar. Basically thats where if you sit and keep the guy with no real money company for an hour if I think I would want you on a mattress if and when I think I have enough money on a future visit too Reno you get 20. Basically after the split the girl has just earned close to what is probably the Nevada minimum hourly wage. On the upside the girl that has committed to the Ironman 20 dollar special talk a lot party you get to Stay fully clothed.  We never leave thr bar, and touching is restricted a hand shake at the beginning and a hug at the end of this talk fest.

The downside the girl that finds herself in the middle of this Ironman 20 dollar special you need to be willing to do this at a time when I would want you in a room if I had the money, and unfortunately if we ever do cross paths when I think I have enough. You might have to actually see me naked.☹ Charlotte just took a page out of Ironman's now long retired ATF's playbook. Close your eyes and peretend I am someone else while we are having sex.😎  Anyway I might have gone back with Carerra if I had not decided on Thursday that Charlotte when I saw was on the schedule had to be given the option of saying no first at least for this trip unless she was busy when I was finally ready. If she had said no. Well then it would have been on to plan B which would have been Ok who is available with the right look from behind. Carerra still has the right look from behind its just every time her and I have crossed paths. I was either 1 out of money. 2 I had money but not ready to book a party or 3 and this is what happened on Saturday the money had technically not been spent yet. But I had already told Charlotte we were going unless she was busy when I was ready. Alexia will verify this if I tell you I have what I think is enough money in my pocket or at least available to me to make it work, and you get first chance at least on that night of saying yes or no when I am ready. I am sticking to my plan A, and going with the lady I told in advance she was the one at least for that night.

Carerra essentially got 20 for providing a little entertainment before I was ready and because of the timing of who was out and available when I was actually ready to go back if Charlotte had said no Carerra was plan B. I knew the actual negotiations with Charlotte would only last about 2 minutes. Negotiations with me never last long. Its basically I want Sex or it don't count this is what I have. Anything else we do and for how long is up to you yes or no. I have not been told no yet. But I don't go into a negotiation room unless I am confident the girl in front of me at the moment will say yes.

I actually did wind up spending my last 20 which was supposed to be for food on the way out of town later on a Ironman talk a lot 20 dollar special party after my party with Charlotte before leaving with another girl who I will mention by name in about 200 words or so. Wound up not needing that last 20 anyway because my team mates and I stopped at Mels on the way out of town and I had a gift card for there with enough left on it to cover my part of the check.

Anyway Charlotte did say yes. What can I say about Charlotte. Lets just say she has that certain something that will always pull me in and no I am not talking about her butt that was just how she caught my eye in 2016. The rear view will always be how the girl initially gets my attention. But no Charlotte has a certain something else that would be difficult to put into words so I am not going to.

I will just say time with her is what I expected. She had no problem doing what I asked her too and then going a little above and beyond.

I don't know if I will ever actually get in a room with her again or not. I would like too but, I need to have what I feel is the right amount of money in place, and you can't ask the Monger in need foundation every trip for assistance every trip and I sure as hell won't be expecting a 200 dollar gift from one of my regulars again probably ever. So yes I would go back to Charlotte she has that certain something that can pull you in. But funds just are not always there in the here and now. But on the upside if I can come up with what I feel is fair I think Charlotte will be OK with it as long as I don't ask for anything weird.

Now before I wrap this up I will barely discuss the Ironman 20 dollar talk a lot in the bar special party since it apparently is my now go to MO I actually started doing this in 16 put it through beta testing with Charlotte the last 2 years.

Anyway the 20 dollar talk in the bar party was with Tori. Now Tori has a little something too that I like but with her I know exactly what it is with her.

She essentially just brings out that inner howl at the moon call of the wild got to have it have it at least once wild animal instinct. But the money is not guaranteed in my world so while I may want it for lack of better words realistcally it might not happen. On the upside although prices are not and were not discussed in the bar other then her saying in so many words a as long as you are not an asshole don't assume we all charge the same or its not enough. I am not even sure how we got to that point in the conversation we were talking about a lot of things and various subjects. I just remember we got to a point in the conversation where she had a pretty good idea what I would expect if we ever got on a mattress together and that led to me mentioning something about an asshole tax. My only point here being my overall impression of Tori. She will work with you and your budget unless you are a complete asshole. She did say she will be on her last tour for the year next time I am in town. I don't know if I can come up with my minimum. So soon because I will need to finance it on my own. So I may not be able to make like Tarzan to her Jane.😄 But I need to make sure I get at least 10 more dollars over to her. At some point during our discussion she explained to my dumbass how to direct message on Instagram. So 10 more dollars for the technical support.😎

So with that Bigfoot thanks again for the ride out. Thank you again to the monger assistance foundation without your help the trip to Charlotte's room might not have happened.

Tori thanks for the chat and tech support at the very least you got 10 dollars coming Rather we ever get in a room or not. But make no mistake you got it going on.😉

Charlotte you were wonderful.🤗 Amazing all that sappy stuff. Rather or not we ever can again. I enjoyed my time with you I hopd you know that.🙂

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 25, 2018, 02:35 AM
Sounds like a great trip hope you can do it again soon.

We will have to see I just found out I need to reapply to keep my job again.Management claims its just a formality🤔 I'll believe it when I see it.😐

Anyway yeah Charlotte😍 but the party with her confirmed what I already knew. See we are all different but for me I know how its going to go but going to do it anyway.😁

But I know that if she had any doubt before she doesn't anymore that I do like her.😍 but I am pressently not in a a position to guarantee I can be a regular of any girl right now no matter how easily Charlotte could probably put me under her spell😍 If things were different for me she would probably be my current go to girl. But I am not in a position to become a minion for any one girl right now. That bit of news I got about 4 hours ago only confirmed that.

On the upside I am on a roll these last 72 hours on Confirming stuff I already knew.😎

Prospector Bob

I know why you didn't bowl as well as you would have liked. Thoughts of Charlotte & anticipation of events that would occur later in the evening & the next AM. Glad you had a great time with Charlotte & all the other Ladies you were able to chat with.

Also glad to see an Ironman report of the proper length & content. Brings back memories of Ironman posts of the past. ;)  You haven't lost your touch amigo!  ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Sep 25, 2018, 08:44 AM
I know why you didn't bowl as well as you would have liked. Thoughts of Charlotte & anticipation of events that would occur later in the evening & the next AM. Glad you had a great time with Charlotte & all the other Ladies you were able to chat with.

Also glad to see an Ironman report of the proper length & content. Brings back memories of Ironman posts of the past. ;)  You haven't lost your touch amigo!  ;D

Lol OK well will Roll with that as my personal Excuse since Charlotte is SS yoda would probably say awesome much she is!😍😍 But how do we explain the bad bowling by the rest of my team?😄😄

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 25, 2018, 01:36 PM

Lol OK well will Roll with that as my personal Excuse since Charlotte is SS yoda would probably say awesome much she is!😍😍 But how do we explain the bad bowling by the rest of my team?😄😄

They were jealous but didn't know why.......
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 25, 2018, 01:41 PM

They were jealous but didn't know why.......

😄😄 could be.....You  never know.😎

Prospector Bob

Got no ideas about a team's mutual tanking. Something the air? Water?  ???

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Sep 26, 2018, 09:07 AM

. More like the lanes were dryer then a desert.
You need to take a trip buddy and at least n
Meet Charlotte in person. Yes of all the people that read this you specifically PB need to meet her and or party with Charlotte. I want to see if you are getting a similar vibe that I get when talking to her or doing other things with her in person.

You and I are different, but similar in our view of certain ladies. You saw a little of what I saw in my retired ATF.😥

Are opinion of Kass (Whitney) was basically identical. We both had a similar impression of Alexia. Belle doesn't count because everyone likes Belle.😄😄

So you need to go on one last Mission PB you need to at least meet Miss Charlotte in person and or book with her.

You also were the first one way back when to try and understand me and see at least certain things as I do.

So cash in a gold nugget or 2 I am curious  to see if once you vmet and talk to her in person if you get a similar vibe from her so make it happen PB

To the rest of your that read this post when I say vibe no I ain't talking about the vibe you will  get from your 3rd knee. If you get in front of Charlotte. I would just be very interested to know If after he meets her in person if PB's perception of Miss Charlotte is similar to mine.😄 Any the rest of you want bro meet her that haven't all ready cool. But I really think PB has to do this. If after he meets and talks to her for a while. If he leaves her company with even remotely similar perception of Miss Charlotte he will know exactly why I said he needs to do this even if they don't eventually do the horizontal Mambo together.😄😄

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 26, 2018, 03:46 PM
When your gonads swell up like Bowling balls from just the thought of Charlotte you ain't going to be able to bowl for crap. Then your team mates are going to be laughing cause you are walking all goofy so they ain't going to bowl for crap either. Next time make sure sex before bowling. Then it is a win win.

I didn't have enough money te book  the night before and after.

I chose to wait till  after because I knew before I even got to Reno I probably not bowl well for several reasons.

So saved Charlotte till the end to turn the trip into a positive.
Besides the  last 2 times I booked a party before a tournament in Reno I almost didn't make it to the tournament, and one time in 2012 when my ATF was still active I was only on standby as a sub good thing I  was not needed I never made it to the bowling stadium.😄😄 So saving Charlotte till after was the right decision.😎

Michael

Ape Man, my congrats and a toast to your happy ending! 

Ironman

Quote from: Michael on Sep 26, 2018, 06:53 PM
Ape Man, my congrats and a toast to your happy ending!

Thanks Charlotte was fun, and in the chit chat portion of our time it came out we shared a common interest. 🤔 Which reminds me I need to drop her a line ask her what the name of that book was I forgot already😔 Getting old.😄

Anyway I am not in a stable enough financial situation to have a current Go to girl.😥

But I am going to apoint Miss Charlotte as my current honorary go to girl.😁

If you happen to see this particular post Charlotte.

Is actually better for you to be my honorary current go to girl.

You hold the title I sing your praises. Maybe give you a staring roll in a IM production if my so called mind ever comes up with another workable Idea.😎 So basically you get all glory😍 of being my current go to girl. But because its only an honorary title you don't need to actually do anything.😄😄

The only risk you are taking at the moment is if I suddenly were to wake up tomorrow and suddenly find a source of steady constant disposable income.😄😄Like that would ever happen.🙄 But if it did you would then have a second interview and be offered a contract as my current go to girl.

The expectations and responsibility that go along with the position would be spelled out in writing.  You would then submit your expected compensation package. Then if we both agree you would sign a one year contract with an option on your end to extend your contract at the end of each year until you decide I am to high maintenance and terminate your contract as IM'S current go to girl.😉😁😁

Bigfoot

Great report.  I'm glad I got to meet you that night.  And thanks to you I actually got to finally talk with Tori who I had a couple missed opportunities with in the past.  She told me "Be sure to say hi on you're next trip because I don't bite."  So I did when I went back Sunday night.... and o what a night it was.  ;)

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 26, 2018, 04:02 PM

Meet Charlotte in person. Yes of all the people that read this you specifically PB need to meet her and or party with Charlotte. I want to see if you are getting a similar vibe that I get when talking to her or doing other things with her in person.

You and I are different, but similar in our view of certain ladies. You saw a little of what I saw in my retired ATF.😥

Are opinion of Kass (Whitney) was basically identical. We both had a similar impression of Alexia. Belle doesn't count because everyone likes Belle.😄😄

So you need to go on one last Mission PB you need to at least meet Miss Charlotte in person and or book with her.

You also were the first one way back when to try and understand me and see at least certain things as I do.

So cash in a gold nugget or 2 I am curious  to see if once you vmet and talk to her in person if you get a similar vibe from her so make it happen PB

To the rest of your that read this post when I say vibe no I ain't talking about the vibe you will  get from your 3rd knee. If you get in front of Charlotte. I would just be very interested to know If after he meets her in person if PB's perception of Miss Charlotte is similar to mine.😄 Any the rest of you want bro meet her that haven't all ready cool. But I really think PB has to do this. If after he meets and talks to her for a while. If he leaves her company with even remotely similar perception of Miss Charlotte he will know exactly why I said he needs to do this even if they don't eventually do the horizontal Mambo together.😄😄

I wish I had it in me to make a trip to the Mustang. It's like Willie Nelson said on his 70th birthday, "I've outlived my dick!"  :(  Don't know if I can pull the trigger anymore. A trip might end up being a disaster. :o

I do like what I see in Charlotte's profile. The video by the train tracks does make my heart race a bit. Excellent! 8)

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Sep 27, 2018, 08:49 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 26, 2018, 04:02 PM

I wish I had it in me to make a trip to the Mustang. It's like Willie Nelson said on his 70th birthday, "I've outlived my dick!"  :(  Don't know if I can pull the trigger anymore. A trip might end up being a disaster. :o

I do like what I see in Charlotte's profile. The video by the train tracks does make my heart race a bit. Excellent! 8)

You can do it one last Rodeo dude!😎