News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

reviews on ladies' pages

Started by Gus, May 01, 2013, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus

The review forms on the ladies' pages work for some ladies but not for others. I Just tried to post a review on Casey's page, both in "Ladies" and in "Lineup".  The review form is there, but I can't type into it.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Cobia

Quote from: Gus on May 01, 2013, 11:15 PM
The review forms on the ladies' pages work for some ladies but not for others. I Just tried to post a review on Casey's page, both in "Ladies" and in "Lineup".  The review form is there, but I can't type into it.

Ok how do you get on "lineup" and "Ladies" ?   I don't see a link for that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

You don't see it on the home page? The first thing that comes up when you log into the site. Do you click on foruim to get here to reply? If that is what you do go back   to your address bar & close the one like your logging off & scroll down past forum to ladies or lineup & click on which one you want. It should open at least it dose for me. I see you can just click on Home Page in address bar & don't have to close anything. I hope this has helped.

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Thank you caveman!!!

Cobia you know how to find the ladies and the lineup..  :)

If you have any trouble, please let me know. You have my number, please call me if you have any trouble!

Chat soon
Jennifer

Cobia

Ok , I got it.  When I get on this site my laptop goes to the "foruim" page .  Thanks everyone.
(I am old)
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

caveman

There is nothing wrong with being old. A man that has had 99 parties at the Mustang ranch is alright in my book. I wouldn't classify you as old hearing that .I would classify you as seasoned or a Pro.

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on May 02, 2013, 02:27 PM
There is nothing wrong with being old. A man that has had 99 parties at the Mustang ranch is alright in my book. I wouldn't classify you as old hearing that .I would classify you as seasoned or a Pro.

LOL....well seasoned.....like in jerky. :D

Phoenix

you have found the fountaine of youth Cobia and you will be forever young Cobia just way more experience nad i wann be a student next samester.... ;)

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on May 08, 2013, 03:22 AM
you have found the fountaine of youth Cobia and you will be forever young Cobia just way more experience nad i wann be a student next samester.... ;)

;)....thank you my dear !!

Tiffany

I agree much needed review page for us ladies  8)
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Phoenix

we have a section on our home page its called the ladies review you and im pretty shure thats were the men post reviews of us also  ;)

Tiffany

Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎