My 3rd. FANTASTIC VACATION for........................2016

Started by Cobia, Aug 23, 2016, 09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

please give my regards to the ladies, kiss the good ones, hug the good ones and make faces at the rest.....attitude check!
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

NorthMnMan

Cobia, what is the plan for tomorrow's adventures ?
               Can't wait for the next installment.

Cobia

Quote from: NorthMnMan on Aug 26, 2016, 02:34 AM
               Cobia, what is the plan for tomorrow's adventures ?
               Can't wait for the next installment.

Sort of laid around today you might say..... :D

Tomorrow....well....maybe a little more of the same.

3 out dates is 1 hell of a trip for a old fart.  Thanks to Double D  (DD) it went well.

Another monger showed up today for a couple days and had a out date.  Goldie...YEAAAA !!

Things are going so well I might get a new record # of parties....maybe.  It makes a lot of difference when you stick with this house and Lady.    Things just get better and better.  wish I could tell it all but it ain't going to happen out of respect to the Lady and the house. I don't kiss and tell.

Oh well, some folks wouldn't believe me anyway.

BTW...Goldie sent a special " FUCK YOU " out to someone special.  I think she may be on here tomorrow.

Thank ya kindly
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

Think I will just lay around again today..... ;D   ........not by myself... ;)

Such a great time.  This is 1 vacation I will never forget thanks to some really great people and you know who you  are.

I have heard some real crap about other houses but here there is nothing to worry about .  Why  would anyone even want to go any where else.  So many nice sexy Ladies and such a great staff.  I got a free steak dinner last night and it was huge.

There is SO much I would like to tell on here but it is too private.

Thank ya kindly !!!

( ( this thread is not locked so jump in here with a comment if you wish ) )
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

dreamscometrue

when I stayed in the Safari Suite, I had the AC set to 68, there was a note saying don't go any lower and it still wasn't enough to really cool the room the way I like...also is the shower above the spa still leaking?

Cobia

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Aug 26, 2016, 01:31 PM
when I stayed in the Safari Suite, I had the AC set to 68, there was a note saying don't go any lower and it still wasn't enough to really cool the room the way I like...also is the shower above the spa still leaking?

The AC is plenty cold for me ( in the Safari Suite ) and I keep it on 70.  Have to turn it down when I shower. 

Yes the deal on the hot tub is still dripping but with the AC on you can't hear it.

Cobia

Had a few parties so far with some more planed for today. 

This sure is hard on a old fart.

MrEd73

I never kiss and tell either. Kinda feel weird to me.
Just roll with it.

dreamscometrue

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 26, 2016, 01:35 PM
Quote from: dreamscometrue on Aug 26, 2016, 01:31 PM

Yes the deal on the hot tub is still dripping but with the AC on you can't hear it.

haha, I'm almost deaf so I wouldn't have heard the dripping anyway, but just seeing it threw me off at first...they should get someone to look into it...might be worn gasket somewhere

Cobia

~~ turn out the lights........the party's over ~~

I have had several vacations here over the past but this 1 takes the cake.  Out dates are the way to go.

When you get here talk to the Lady you choose and things can be worked out very easy and it makes a huge difference in your trip.  The staff will work with you also....no problem.

Only 13 parties this trip.  It is hell to get old but better then being worm food I  reckon.

Thanks to everyone here for all the help making this trip so great.

Last but not least..........thanks to my ATF for a vacation I will never forget !!!!! 
                      ( you know why....and no I ain't telling  )

MrEd73

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 27, 2016, 10:22 AM
                                       ~~ turn out the lights........the party's over ~~

I have had several vacations here over the past but this 1 takes the cake.  Out dates are the way to go.

When you get here talk to the Lady you choose and things can be worked out very easy and it makes a huge difference in your trip.  The staff will work with you also....no problem.

Only 12 parties this trip.  It is hell to get old but better then being worm food I  reckon.

Thanks to everyone here for all the help making this trip so great.

Last but not least..........thanks to my ATF for a vacation I will never forget !!!!! 
                      ( you know why....and no I ain't telling  )

Sounds like you had a pretty good time
Just roll with it.

NorthMnMan

Cobia, I just had a feeling that this trip would stand out amongst all your other visits to the ranch. Wishing you a safe, uneventful journey home.

dreamscometrue

wait a minute....12 parties inside of 4 or 5 days???

Cobia

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Aug 28, 2016, 05:01 AM
wait a minute....12 parties inside of 4 or 5 days???

I know but I am getting old. My " want to " is there but my " can do ' is gone.  It's hell to get old.

Cobia

Quote from: NorthMnMan on Aug 27, 2016, 02:53 PM

Cobia, I just had a feeling that this trip would stand out amongst all your other visits to the ranch. Wishing you a safe, uneventful journey home.

Yep, it was a special trip for sure.

Thanks for the well wishes and ......SURPRISE ....American Airlines didn't screw up this trip.