News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stevie Ray

Started by johann, Apr 27, 2015, 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johann

I made it up to the Mustang Ranch a few days ago, and partied this time with Stevie Ray.

This was my first party with her, so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect.  As I always do, I took some time to chat in the bar after the drive up there, since I'm always a bit frazzled after multiple hours behind the wheel.

Even while talking, I began to sense a good vibe between us, and we eventually headed back to negotiate.  After a tiny bit of back and forth, we agreed on a deal, and set off back to her room to get down to business.

Wow, just wow.

The vibe that I'd sensed earlier rapidly turned into a chemistry between us that was as explosive as TNT.  What happens at the Mustang Ranch stays at the Mustang Ranch, but I had an incredible time, and I'm certain that Stevie Ray found it a lot of fun too.

No matter what we were doing, either the main action, or taking it easy in between, Stevie Ray took exceptionally good care of me.  She is an all around class lady, hotter than noon on the fourth of July, knows all the right moves, and exceptionally caring and considerate.

For those that have partied with her, you'll know that it's time very well spent, if you haven't, you need to.  This was one unforgettable party for me.

Stevie Ray

Awwwwwww johann,

Thank you so much for the nice review! Yes, the time we spend was amazing and ladies if you've partied with this man you know he has more charm then a lil bit lol!!!  I had so much fun with you, the accent "HOT" !!   Which had me very motivated to say the least! The chemistry was truly amazing!  He made me love my job and reminded why I'm here, to bring pleasure to another being!  Thanks J for spending your time and dime with me... Appreciated!!

A Queen Bee from the west coast