News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

March 16,17 & 19

Started by SixT9er, Mar 20, 2023, 06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Had a Great time at the Mustang partied with Samantha, Ellie X2 & Rachel. Got great hugs from several Ladies along with Jennifer & Tara. Met 3 new Ladies along with Stormy who I've wanted to meet for a long time. We didn't party but we chatted a lot in the bar & she's a very cool sexy Lady!
The staff was outstanding as usual & I couldn't imagine having a better time. I am sorry I missed the Jello wrestling!
Thank you Mustang for always taking care of me!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Have you hit triple digits with Miss Rachel yet? For number of bookings.

I don't know if her and I will ever cross paths with her again, or not.  I would not mind trying to book with her once though,  before I officially retire as a active participant.

Problem is I don't know if I'm retired or not yet. Makes it difficult to plan your final Rodeo.

As for Samantha. I saw her from across the bar my last trip.  At least I think it was Samantha. She came out just before I left.  She was damn pretty!😍😍😍😍

Ellie is too new.  I will just take you at your word about her.🤘🏻

SixT9er

Yes I believe I've went over the century mark with Rachel. I kinda stopped paying attention around 90 & have had many since then
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 24, 2023, 03:58 PM
Yes I believe I've went over the century mark with Rachel. I kinda stopped paying attention around 90 & have had many since then

👏🏻👏🏻

Cobia

That's a good thing.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 24, 2023, 06:13 PM
That's a good thing.
Yes it is, a Very good thing indeed!
Can never go wrong with Rachel!

Bigfoot

I don't know what is more impressive, all these parties you have had or the fact you can time travel.  Or did you mean March?  ;D

SixT9er

Quote from: Bigfoot on May 16, 2023, 02:21 AM
I don't know what is more impressive, all these parties you have had or the fact you can time travel.  Or did you mean March?  ;D
Time travel of course! Lolol
Hey it was a month starting with M! My brain was fried after all those parties

I will fix, why were you the only one to notice?

DM2

I noticed it 9er... just didn't want to be rude, since we haven't actually met. :D

SixT9er

Quote from: DM2 on May 16, 2023, 12:29 PM
I noticed it 9er... just didn't want to be rude, since we haven't actually met. :D
Please always point out my dumbass mistakes! I can laugh at myself & don't consider it rude, I appreciate it!

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on May 16, 2023, 11:25 PM
Quote from: DM2 on May 16, 2023, 12:29 PM
Please always point out my dumbass mistakes! I can laugh at myself & don't consider it rude, I appreciate it!

I must be slipping because I didn't.. I usually am the first one to point it out when Madam J does the time travel thing.  With a posted line up  on here.

Ain't you due for your monthly visit? You should be there like now or by Friday. Just list the dates in the title as June July or maybe even August.  Maybe you can take a summer job there as the bar tender, and spend your whole paycheck on parties during your off hours.😉😁😃