News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thank you Jennifer

Started by Cobia, Mar 29, 2013, 02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I would like to take a minute and say a great big thank you to Jennifer for getting this new site up and running.  She has put a lot of time and effort into this so we will have a new site. This was a big undertaking that she did on her own so THANKS JENNIFER FOR ALL YOU DO.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

coralin

I too would like to thank Jennifer.  I'd also like to apologize to her if any of my past postings belittling the last website seemed like an attack on her, in any way.  Those remarks were not directed at her.  She deserves vast congratulations if this new website is due to her efforts.  Thank you!

Ayana

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 29, 2013, 02:03 AM
I would like to take a minute and say a great big thank you to Jennifer for getting this new site up and running.  She has put a lot of time and effort into this so we will have a new site. This was a big undertaking that she did on her own so THANKS JENNIFER FOR ALL YOU DO.

Thanks Jennifer!
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I love you guys! I love the business! I really appreciate all the support!

I'm (still) working on the email service as we speak. It's a huge undertaking also!

I will get it done!  :)

Phoenix