News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It's that time of year again

Started by Just Tom, Aug 11, 2018, 02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madison

You can never go wrong with chocolates, fuzzy socks, and bath goodies. I especially love BUBBLE BATHS!

Ayana

You are so damn sweet to us and our staff. We truly appreciate all your hard Secret Santa giving. Thank you so much sweetness... :)

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Just Tom

Quote from: Ada Marie on Nov 23, 2018, 02:30 AM
Tom, I think you're just going to have to get the bath bombs and fuzzy sock, lol.

well actually, i got to find a lizard for you Ada... :-X
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Just Tom

Where does the time go?  the elves are being balky again about overtime and working conditions, so as usual i am having to do most of the packaging and procurement of goodies, nuts, trinkets and assorted other stuff.... one more week until we take off and i had better have it mostly ready... it's hard to wrap presents in a hotel room

at least the 31 burro team has gotten their act together and stopped crashing all the time; they are still having a hard time with the hard left turn as they take off , but we're getting there..... i just hope the FAA doesn't shut us down again

Just Tom

well, it's packing night before i get the team out on the road. i scrounged, and bought, and bought some more until i think i got something everyone, but at this point, if i don't have it, he or she will have to wait until my next trip.. i am done for this year..... (of course i said that last week too...)

The little burros really didn't like the sleigh and they managed to finally completely destroy it in their last practice session.... so just to get back at them, i will be packing the goodies on the burros themselves; they thought pulling that sleigh was bad, now they're going to have to carry the goodies  over Carson summit on their backs.... my diamond hitch tying skills are a little rusty but them packs are on good an tight!

Ada Marie

Thank you again for the gifts Tom! I loved mine! I had a great laugh when I saw it!

Ember

THANK YOU SO MUCH SANTA TOM!!!! Everything was wonderful and greatly appreciated and I loved the surprise tootsie rolls lol.