News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What do you prefer

Started by Ayana, Dec 12, 2018, 01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayana

What is more important to you -Sex or Sensuality and why.?
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

pearl pleaser

To me, there is a difference between sex and sensuality...the first, to me, focuses more on the spontaneous,  wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am act where you're more interested in getting your rocks off in the shortest amount of time possible.  There's nothing wrong with that - and it certainly has its time and place - but I prefer sensuality, which includes hours of foreplay, really taking your time and exploring the different ways you can please your partner, making their pleasure your top priority and meticulously attempting to turn every inch of their body into an erogenous zone. But sensuality isn't restricted to the physical - there are many ways to invoke the senses, and that include invoking some of the finer points of romance.  And sweet Ayana, i consider you to be extremely sexy and sensual...and one day soon, I want to make all your senses come alive again.. ;) :D

SixT9er

Sex without sensuality and I equate sensuality to mean passion and intimacy doesn't do much for me. I'm not a get naked and get to it guy. I need the build up
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact