News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lingerie or the girl next door

Started by Ayana, Dec 12, 2018, 01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayana

What kind of lingerie would you prefer your woman to wear? Do you think she's sexier wearing regular outfits (jeans,t-shirt,dress etc?)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

SixT9er

I prefer a little left to the imagination. I like the Lady wearing something that shows her form but doesn't have her all out. Skirts and tops, cocktail dresses, jeans with a cute top etc
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Anika

I always get picked and get more attention in skintight blue jeans and a fitted sweater.... But, that's just me!

pearl pleaser

I think women are either sexy or they aren't, and as long as they're tasteful, it's all good. Could be a t-shirt and jeans, an evening gown, a beautiful dress, a corset or a baby doll - women that have a great sense of style always look amazing. Like you, sweet Ayana. :)

Serena

I think it's all in her sense of style. As long as she feels sexy and knows how to dress, I think she can look amazing in anything. I like the more classier styles myself, but when I'm home I'm a jeans and T-shirt or sweater type.
;)  8)

Ironman

I know what Cobia will say. He will say genes and boots. 😄

Ember

I tend to wear a lot of dresses but I will also wear the occasional babydoll or corset. I haven't worn jeans and a fitted shirt out in the bar before. I like classical looks best for work, but at home I will wear anything from the always comfy leggings and t shirt, to full on costumes that very from goth to vampire to fairy to Renaissance or anything else I feel like wearing  ;D ;D. I like diversity and trying new things, I also like to wear something that makes me feel confident.   ;D ;D ;D

Lancelot Link

Does "my shirt" count as lingerie?  ;D

NavySteve

A man's over sized flannel shirt and nothing else :). Or tank top and Daisy Dukes :) :).Or whatever she feels sexy in.

Ember

Quote from: NavySteve on Dec 20, 2018, 12:00 PM
A man's over sized flannel shirt and nothing else :).

Wearing men's clothing is suuuupperrr sexy..... and comfortable lol, one of my favorites!

Ada Marie

I just love to look at beautiful women. I think if they knows what makes them look sexy and they know what makes their bodies look amazing then they're always going to look sexy.

SixT9er

Quote from: Ada Marie on Jan 01, 2019, 06:00 AM
I just love to look at beautiful women. I think if they knows what makes them look sexy and they know what makes their bodies look amazing then they're always going to look sexy.
Can't argue with that.

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 14, 2018, 01:53 AM

Exactly !   ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 01, 2019, 03:06 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 14, 2018, 01:53 AM

Exactly !   ;D ;D

🤔 I must be getting old. I totally don't remember even making  that post.😄

Redwood

I like sexy lingerie, but with the overall look, I like classy, but sexy!